GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues @ Arizona| A Decade in Review|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Let's end 2019 on top again...
Its already 2020.

giphy.gif

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Hardest year of my 53 by far. Lost my Dad, my Grandmother, and Cousin/best friend within a few months year. Also lost my good boy Silky. It was an absolutely heartbreaking year so I can't tell you what it meant to me for the Blues to win it all, especially over a city that has tormented St. Louis in the past in Boston. I just wish my Dad and Charlie had lived long enough to see it. They wouldn't have believed it. I am not afraid to say I wept like a baby that night, and some the next day too. It was honestly overwhelming, exhausting and oh so worth it. so Thank you to the St. Louis Blues and all their amazing fans. Did a lifelong fan's heart proud to see MY people stomping their feet and making noise, showing St.Louis was in the House everywhere.

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Hardest year of my 53 by far. Lost my Dad, my Grandmother, and Cousin/best friend within a few months year. Also lost my good boy Silky. It was an absolutely heartbreaking year so I can't tell you what it meant to me for the Blues to win it all, especially over a city that has tormented St. Louis in the past in Boston. I just wish my Dad and Charlie had lived long enough to see it. They wouldn't have believed it. I am not afraid to say I wept like a baby that night, and some the next day too. It was honestly overwhelming, exhausting and oh so worth it. so Thank you to the St. Louis Blues and all their amazing fans. Did a lifelong fan's heart proud to see MY people stomping their feet and making noise, showing St.Louis was in the House everywhere.
If you're not sad when they go, you didn't do it right.

May not seem like it now, but trust me, time heals all wounds. Keep your head up in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad