NFL: Deebo Samuel asks for trade

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Instead of talking to people directly about their issues this is the new approach. It’s spineless imo.
Correct.
I mean like how it’s become a large part of and often the entire battleground now. It also seems like way too large a percentage of life is now comprised of making others look bad on the internet like it’s a f***in sport.
Also correct.

Attention whores gonna attention whore.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Deebo brought a real life issue to the internet, which is my issue. If this was his only way of dealing with the issue that’s one thing, but he blew this up publicly when it all could have been handled behind closed doors.
Making it public gives him more leverage

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Making it public gives him more leverage
yeah but as a result other teams might offer less then they otherwise would, meaning the 49ers might not find a price they like, leading to him not being traded (however, it's deebo, other teams know his talent level already.) i didn't particularly love the deal the jets supposedly offered, for example.

i understand that if a guy wants out, generally it's better to move him in most situations, but the 49ers have to get an offer that's palatable too.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If he won't play for the 49ers, it's in their best interest to get a good deal or make sure he doesn't play for an opponent. Simple as.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad