NFL: Deebo Samuel asks for trade

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC

Dude is acting like TO without the resume.
Yup and best part you watch he leaves 49ers he will not be a top 10 receiver book it. What makes him special is the versatility. Take away his running from back field he's just another good slot receiver far from a top 5 guy which he is now. Shanahan is an offensive genius and Samuel's numbers will take huge hit away from him.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Yup and best part you watch he leaves 49ers he will not be a top 10 receiver book it. What makes him special is the versatility. Take away his running from back field he's just another good slot receiver far from a top 5 guy which he is now. Shanahan is an offensive genius and Samuel's numbers will take huge hit away from him.

If the Niners actually believed this, he'd already have been traded. Whether he stays in SF or not, he's not ever getting the kind of touches he got this year at RB. He's a WR with the odd touch in the backfield going forward, no matter which team he plays on.

Last edited:

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
If the Niners actually believed this, he'd already have been traded. Whether he stays in SF or not, he's not ever getting the kind of touches he got this year at RB. He's a WR with the odd touch in the backfield going forward, no matter which team he plays on.
I'm not sure they believe it or not but I agree he will not get the touches he did this past season ever again. They really have no reason to trade him as they can control him for 3 more seasons with tags. Between Trey lance and the backs they have no need to have him come from backfield except for trick plays. I really think his numbers are gonna come back down to earth this season and he knows this is his chance for the huge payday. We see what happens.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I find these social media follows and unfollows so childish. They’re mad at someone so they unfollow. Now they’re good and it’s like sorry about that I’ll follow you back again.
You find it childish because it IS childish.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I find these social media follows and unfollows so childish. They’re mad at someone so they unfollow. Now they’re good and it’s like sorry about that I’ll follow you back again.
Instead of talking to people directly about their issues this is the new approach. It’s spineless imo.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Welcome to the blossoming of the Internet era. It sucks. Embrace it.
Deebo brought a real life issue to the internet, which is my issue. If this was his only way of dealing with the issue that’s one thing, but he blew this up publicly when it all could have been handled behind closed doors.

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Deebo brought a real life issue to the internet, which is my issue. If this was his only way of dealing with the issue that’s one thing, but he blew this up publicly when it all could have been handled behind closed doors.
I mean like how it’s become a large part of and often the entire battleground now. It also seems like way too large a percentage of life is now comprised of making others look bad on the internet like it’s a f***in sport.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I mean like how it’s become a large part of and often the entire battleground now. It also seems like way too large a percentage of life is now comprised of making others look bad on the internet like it’s a f***in sport.
That’s why this is as close to social media as I get.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00