Confirmed with Link: DeBrincat signs for 4 year, $7.875 per year extension)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
What comes to the 1st round pick selection on this trade, it will be fun moment for Yzerman to send either current BOS 1st (31st overall) or Red Wings 1st (29th overall) for Ottawa.

If both won't fall on standing, Senators won't get any good pick. :D

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Also no one has to cry after our 2016 NHL entry-draft, after looking on this:

1698132957672.png

We got our 3rd overall from there. Losing lower picks, and Cholowski busting. :)

Reactions: Sentinel

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
We got our 3rd overall from there.
Mo "2nd overall"
Ray "2nd overall"
Cat "3rd overall"
And of course The Captain "5th overall"

Ed, Cossa, Kasper, Danielson and ASP in early stages, but even with a conservative estimate 3/4 will rise. Veleno "22nd overall" and rising, Berggren "29th overall". There's plenty 1st round worthy players in the system and so far three "top-3 picks". And my boy Wallinder is just getting started, #32 overall but in my book he was 20th overall at the time of the draft. He can reach that and maybe go even beyond that.

"we need a top-3 pick"-crowd can once again put this in their pipes and smoke it.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Mo "2nd overall"
Ray "2nd overall"
Cat "3rd overall"

Ed, Cossa, Kasper, Danielson and ASP in early stages, but even with a conservative estimate 3/4 will rise. Veleno "22nd overall" and rising, Berggren "29th overall". There's plenty 1st round worthy players in the system and so far three "top-3 picks". And my boy Wallinder is just getting started, #32 overall but in my book he was 20th overall at the time of the draft. He can reach that and maybe go even beyond that.

"we need a top-3 pick"-crowd can once again put this in their pipes and smoke it.

Wait until Edvinsson, Danielson and Kasper hit. And if Veleno keeps developing it’ll look like another top 10 pick.

Reactions: evolutionbaby

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Also no one has to cry after our 2016 NHL entry-draft, after looking on this:

View attachment 756839

We got our 3rd overall from there. Losing lower picks, and Cholowski busting. :)
He'd have just as good of number as Matthew's if he played with Kane his entire career so far 😉
none the less pretty good numbers for like 5mil less a season lol

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Kind of remarkable how ineffective Kubalik has been. The real trade value here could end up being little more than a late 1st .

Maybe DBoss is just that good? He made Kubalik, Mantha, and Bert look good enough to bring back great return on trades. Too bad he couldn't do the same with Zadina, but that's a real tall order.

Just remember, none of those players could score without Larkin, and it still holds true even after they've moved on.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Mo "2nd overall"
Ray "2nd overall"
Cat "3rd overall"

Ray was 4th overall though!

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Maybe DBoss is just that good? He made Kubalik, Mantha, and Bert look good enough to bring back great return on trades. Too bad he couldn't do the same with Zadina, but that's a real tall order.

Just remember, none of those players could score without Larkin, and it still holds true even after they've moved on.
Bert was Boston's best player in the last playoffs.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
I doubt we land like this at the season’s end, but worth pointing out Boston and Detroit are the top two teams in the Atlantic as of today. With Detroit holding the option of which pick to trade over to Ottawa, seems likely that it’s a 20th overall or higher selection.

If the most valuable piece we send out in this deal is a very late first, that’s awesome value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad