GDT: Death, taxes and Travis Green (Canucks vs. Wild on Wednesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Young player plays the best game of his career, 5 hits and 3 shots in the last game and was maybe our most dangerous forward ...

... scratched, while Louie continues to play.

On this team run by these clowns, there is just no getting away from watching garbage players in the line up. It is like a sentence Canuck fans serve with no end in sight. Unfathomable how much cap room the garbage takes as well.

Reactions: calnuck

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
I really don’t think green commands the room. It’s why players walk all over him and take nights off.

He has different standards depending on age or seniority. There isn’t much internal competition because green doesn’t make the vets earn ice time on merit.

based on performance this year ( and last) guys like Schaller, beagle, and Eriksson have no reason being in the lineup. Meanwhile any young unproven player is given a short leash where it’s impossible to actually prove themselves. As a result we have a 4th line Center with 1 goal and a guy in our top 6 with 5 non empty net points this year.

In todays NHL, how can you ice a player than gets one f***ing goal in 82 games? I dont care if he wins a few face offs, no good for naything else...and then you pay him 3 million??

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
In todays NHL, how can you ice a player than gets one f*cking goal in 82 games? I dont care if he wins a few face offs, no good for naything else...and then you pay him 3 million??
Then when you call up a young player you stick him with that offensive wasteland. What are they suppose to do with the worst offensive Center in hockey? Beagle wouldn’t even produce more than a few goals in the ahl. I know Mac and bailey were screwed once they ended up with beagle.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Then when you call up a young player you stick him with that offensive wasteland. What are they suppose to do with the worst offensive Center in hockey? Beagle wouldn’t even produce more than a few goals in the ahl. I know Mac and bailey were screwed once they ended up with beagle.

Absolutely no reason you cannot ice a young player on the 4th line for 1 million that is faster and more physical than Beagle and chips in 10 goals.

But Beagle won 1 cup in Washington:sarcasm:

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
Young player plays the best game of his career, 5 hits and 3 shots in the last game and was maybe our most dangerous forward ...

... scratched, while Louie continues to play.

5 hits in one game? That’s 2 more hits than Louie had all of last season :laugh:

Reactions: Homer J Benning

Love

Feb 29, 2012
We need a new GDT lmao
No idea what is going on in here

I still blame Green for derailing this thread by insisting on Eriksson being in the top 6. Eriksson shouldn’t even be in the lineup at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad