Death Stranding

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Read a bunch of leaks. True or not, they sound super interesting.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
So the media is all like "the trailer and gameplay looks great but we still have no idea what the hell this game is about"

I feel like my reaction after Ive beat the entire game is "that was great but I still have no idea what the hell this game is about"

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
This is becoming exhausting. I feel like this has been going on for an eternity and nobody still has any clue what this is about or how it will play.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Legit don’t care. Kojima can keep showing off his fever trailer dreams for eternity.

Release in 2030 as long as we keep getting weird trailers with thumbs up baby

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
From what people have deciphered from the trailers it appears that the rain makes people older/moves time forward which is why you see the one guy get super old when the rain touches him in the trailer from last year. Norman Reedus character seems to be immune from this. Not sure how the babies play into it. Maybe the babies are clones and you can transfer your consciousness into them and then when the rain hits the baby you rapidly age and become an adult.

Oiffub

Matthews > McDavid don't @ me
Mar 16, 2010
ACC
DfdytM9U8AAujIo.jpg

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

“Early-build players have found themselves inexorably drawn in as Death Stranding introduces the plot, establishes characters, reveals narrative tension, and resolves the story over the course of 120 minutes, and it’s only a matter of time before the greater public latches onto this sort of storytelling experience—one that’s bold enough to challenge convention by taking autonomy away from gamers.”

Hahaha

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I am so goddamn confused. At first it was a pleasant and curious confusion. Now it's just disturbing...

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Here's to hoping Kojima keeps his word and brings the game to PC. He even said it after Sony started investing heavily into it. Probably won't release on PC right away but I'm hoping within a year, I'm always up for more Kojima in my life.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The cutscenes and graphics are pretty, but the gameplay seems... I dunno, just okay. It'll be a good game, no doubt... But if it doesn't really play all that well, then...

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Fully expecting reviews like

"We have no idea what the hell is going on through 80% of this game. But it looks good, Norman Reedus is cool, and Kojima made it so we assume we're just to dumb to understand its point"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00