GDT: Deadline Day 2016- It's Happening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA

That along with adding Aleksi Saarela and Valentin Zykov, Carolina looking good in the near future.

Agreed. They shored up their forward prospect pool very well the past twenty four hours. Their defense is already stacked, so a few good picks and they can be very good in a few years

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Agreed. They shored up their forward prospect pool very well the past twenty four hours. Their defense is already stacked, so a few good picks and they can be very good in a few years

They have the potential to select Puljujarvi and/or Laine too. I'll hate to play against them soon.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
JML is so not the answer to Boston's trash defense. Adam McQuaid is their 2nd or 3rd defenseman.

...And I guess this means Drouin gets to stay home and pout while playing Xbox until the draft.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Is that 3 years in a row that the Rangers have made the biggest move?

Best thing that happened was Devils getting rid of Ranger killer Lee Stempniak.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Worst trade deadline that I can ever remember.

So pissed we didnt trade Yandle, probably would have got a kings ransom for him. Sigh. Oh well. We better ****ing win the cup now.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Confirmed by Kings: Brett Sutter to Kings for Scott Sabourin. Guess Darryl wants his son to get a Cup

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Gorton come on man Marroon would have been great on the fourth line

Wow I would've liked Maroon.

Definitely an improvement on Glass and brings same physical element, yet better.

Glass is such an ineffective hitter it's hilarious that he's even in the league considering that's his main "skill" as a player.

Can't do anything to improve the team without making sure AV's buddy is safe first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad