GDT: DEADLINE DAAYYYYYYYY

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
It'd be great, but Seattle has to want to move him.

Of course but I mean seattle did a terrible job at the expansion draft. They need to completely rebuild and they have zero prospect depth. Like I said earlier in the week anyone above 25 should be dealt. Gourde isn’t going to do anything for them in the next couple years and at the same time you are burying a Cup champ in a total rebuild. Not the right thing to do. He can’t be happy there after competing for championships the last few years.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007

Ottawa might be buying him out this summer while he's still under the 1/3 clause. Get them to retain the buyout hit and deal him to us instead. Produced playing with Stone and Tkachuk and that's exactly what we need at 2C. A chippy, defensively aware center who is skilled enough to play with elite wingers.

Plus our track record with former Ottawa right-handed centers taken in the first round is impeccable.

Maybe a change of scenery could do for him what it did for Bennett.

Reactions: Trxjw

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-04 5.37.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-04 5.37.15 PM.png
    24 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Tob

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Damn Sens signed Forsberg. Was kinda hoping he would be traded here as a backup

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Man anyone see Carolina’s next 5 games?

Vs Tampa vs Dallas then 3 in 4 on the road Stl, Washington, Tampa

They’ve lost 4 in a row. They’ve got 20 games left 10 @ home 10 on the road including 2 at MSG

Rangers have 12 home games left 7 on the road and of those 7 5 of them are day trips. NJ/Long Island/Philly/Boston(I’ll be there)

That division title may still be up for grabs

Last edited:

JMan74

Jun 27, 2019
Okayyyyyy let’s play this game. Are you watching what he’s doing for us? He’s having a career year. He’s absolutely a top 9 player.

You are playing video game hockey in your head instead of what reality is. You have watched gallant and how he uses his guys. You think he’s going to press box Reaves? NOW? That’s an absurd comment my man
Kovy who do you think that GG is not in love with for his role/style of play on this team right now? Chytil? That could be an indicator of who gets traded...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad