Confirmed with Link: David Reinbacher Signed to 3-Year ELC

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Don’t rush the kid, let him have a year to workout, develop and bring him along easy.

I’m a fan of him as a player and as an individual, I think we have a great young man with a lot of talent here. Watching that video would bring a tear to a glass eye.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
You know what I've noticed so far? In every one of Reinbachers interviews I've heard, he's always mentioning training and all the hard work that's ahead. How he needs to improve and get better, and how much he can't wait to start training etc.

Dude is going to be a stud with that level of focus and commitment.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They hired Houle for his developmental skills to begin with. The GM and the coaching staff will always talk about development but Hughes himself said more than once he will not get involved in day to day roster or coaching decisions. Houle was the one who had to decide who to use and in what situation. The article you posted quotes Houle saying he was pleased to be able to balance that decision making process. So now you are saying we draft Reinbacher and that is going to change all of a sudden? If Reinbacher plays in Laval he will get the icetime he merits and Hughes will not tell Houle how to deploy him. Just like he didn't tell Marty St Louis how to deploy his players. Houle has an entire team to try and develop and one of the worst things he could do is to give unwarranted minutes to a raw rookie. Which is why I questioned your theory that we can tell Houle how many minutes to give x player and to deploy them in y situation. We can't and we won't not for Reinbacher and not for anyone else. Reinbacher will have to earn his stripes and work his way up the heirarchy himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad