Recalled/Assigned: David Reinbacher Assigned to the Laval Rocket

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He looks like RHD version of Guhle. Really good skater.
Hes not as good of a skaterbas Guhle, not as explosive and fast, but then again I truly believe Guhle is at the very worse the 6th or 7th best skater in the league. His progression has been absolutely insane.

Reinbacher is, however, a very good skater. Hes only going to get better.

ng that

Yes, he isn't a defensive defensemen. He's a shutdown defenseman who can generate offence. Id more characterize players like Hughes and Karlsson as PMD cause they can't shutdown elite opposition on their own. Or you can characterize Reinbacher as a two way D but shutdown seems more prestigious
His play style isnt that of a shutdown D or even two-way D. He plays super high in the zone and he tries to beat the defense a lot. Hes more Subban than he is Weber.

Like Subban though, he can also defend with the best of them.

Reactions: FloJack and bopeep

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Despite getting caught a couple of times. I think Reinbacher's greatest trait will be his ability to read the play.
He's never going to be the biggest the toughest or the fastest but this ability will allow him to snuff out plays like Markov could do.
He will be super dangerous starting the transition.
I'd like to see more of his Ozone play i.e. holding the line or keeping plays alive before commenting but so far he's been very stable and safe.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The most impressive thing about his game it's his offensive ability. I think he can easily become a 50 points two-way type of D. His transition, attack are really really good. He have great hands aswell.

He is not a shutdown D, he is a steady two-way, puck moving D.

His offensive game will not going "WOW" you like Makar, Dahlin or Hughes, but he have great offensive talent like Dobson, Seider and Pietrangelo. Even Heiskanen.

Heiskanen is still the comparable I really want from him, I think his attack like Heiskanen, he have the same type of details like Heiskanen. Heiskanen isn't the more flashy, but very very intelligent player. Reinbacher looks like a very very smart player aswell.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
He looked like Bobby Orr reincarnated on the sole play I've seen of him. Definitely a boner-producing, puck-moving D.
1711418237993.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vokiel and Forum93

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Reinbacher is gonna be better than Guhle. And By the way, I really appreciate what Guhle bring to the game. I see Guhle as our next Brett Pesce. Defensive Dman with offensive flash. Reliable 2/3rd dman. Reinbacher is another level. The way he seees the game. He is more offensive minded. I could see a solid pairing those 2 players.

Reactions: cphabs and Andrei79

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If he can make us forget about Sergachev we're in business.

I think yes. Maybe not offensive talented like Sergachev. But he have very good offensive talent aswell, he can rush the attack, he can make great pass. To me If he become a solid two-way, 50 points per season. It's better than Sergachev. The game of Reinbacher is going to reach a another level in a few years.

He gives me more hype than Sergachev at same age.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Reinbacher's 1st home game in Laval will be free on AHLtv

They should all be free with the shit coverage people are paying for.
CHL games have better technology better camera men and look far more professional than the professional league.

Just sayin'

Reactions: Rozz

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah
3 1st round picks playing RD for your team will definitely start to affect the W & L's lol

2 of them will greatly help the NHL team too, soon

I mentioned this first point earlier, but having Reinbacher, Mailloux and Barron on the ice at all times at the AHL level is significant. I felt it definitely contributed to the wins. All of them are move the puck, whether skating or passing, at a higher level than expected for this level.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
I mentioned this first point earlier, but having Reinbacher, Mailloux and Barron on the ice at all times at the AHL level is significant. I felt it definitely contributed to the wins. All of them are move the puck, whether skating or passing, at a higher level than expected for this level.
but all are RD...not enough ice time for all 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad