Rumor: David Pagnotta: Leafs exploring market for cost effective top 6 forward.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
David Pagnotta is not a legit source. He just throws stuff out and once in a while he's randomly "right".
Hey, someone gets it in here. Pagnotta is trash.

Leafs top 6 is fine, Bert has started slow but new teams mean you need to figure it out a little.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
McCabb has much of the very worst individual analytics of any defender in the NHL.
so Toronto goes out and targets a top six forward. This team really wants to outscore their defensive deficiencies.

Don't care what his advanced stats are, as I've said a couple times now when Samsonov has an 831 save% that's not a defense problem, 831 is NEVER a defense problem.

831 means your goalie isn't doing his job.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I don't think this is accurate. Outside of the big-4. Knies is fitting in well. Domi and Bertuzzi are there now. Robertson is a call up option. Jarnkrok scored 20 goals last year.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Jake McCabe has some rough numbers so far this season

This guy essentially steps on the ice and the other team scores

If they are looking at anybody it should be defense
He’s been really bad. I’m actually surprised how bad. He’s come a long way the last 2-3 years too, but yea, he’s a mess right now. The hard part is, he’s not being asked to do too much. That happens sometimes but right now, he’s bad in any role.

Who would’ve thought they’d miss Holl, but scary enough, they kind of do. They have to fix this blue line before the deadline, or they’re in big trouble. That shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad