David Desharnais part X - Together We Rise, Together We Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
WTK was wondering was David's favourite song is right now on his playlist...my guess:

"Catch Me Now I'm Falling" by the Kinks

I remember, when you were down
And you needed a helping hand
I came to feed you
But now that I need you
You won't give me a second glance
Now I'm calling on Hab fans from all over the world
This is David Desharnais calling
I got a point when I was down on my knees
So will you catch me now I'm falling

Help me now I'm calling you
Catch me now I'm falling
I'm in your hands, it's up to you
Catch me now I'm falling

I remember when you were down
You would always come running to me
I never denied you and I would guide you
Through all of your difficulties
Now I'm calling Hab fans from all over the world
I got a point when I was down on my knees
So will you catch me now I'm falling

Catch me now I'm falling
Catch me now I'm falling

When you were broke you would come to me
And I would always pull you round
Now I call your office on the telephone
And your secretary tells me that she's sorry,
But, you've gone out of town.

Catch me now I'm falling
Catch me now I'm falling

Catch me now I'm falling
Catch me now I'm falling
Catch me now I'm falling
Catch me now I'm falling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCR83LxGKkg

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
One Man Rock Band said:
I think there's still chemistry, but the chemistry was better when they didn't only play with each other.

They need to be split. I think both players will benefit greatly

That would be great. I mean, it looks like DD is here to stay so we'll have to work around him I guess. There's probably a way to make him somewhat useful without giving him the most minutes for a center. Just trying new lines would be so great...

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Given our coach, I seriously wonder whether he'll play even just a period without Patches this season.

Galchenyuk needs to play center ASAP (how else can you learn the position?) and I've no doubt he would have solid offensive numbers on the top line, just watch him go.

Da Vinci

Never. Our coach did not try Vanek as the LW and DD the C and giving Pleks to Pac. Not even for a 1 game experiment. Sad.

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
hopefully they try something new with the forward lines in chicago, shake things up a bit

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
Desharnais is officially the new record holder for fastest player to have 10 full ~1000 posts thread dedicated to him from the start of a season (previously held by the Sundin series if I'm not wrong). I want to thank all the posters who made this record possible: KrissE, SouthernHab, LyricalLyricist, Andy, OneManRockBand, Ohashi, WTK, DAChampion, Grant, hotogisu, SmurfsFTW, ECHWSomething, W7, JLP, Rapala, Erik Estrada, countless others and last but not least, Lafleur's Guy without which these threads would've died long ago. Thank you for your dedication everyone.

1zhAgqd.gif
Didn't he already reach 10k last year? Or did that include the off season? I could have sworn he had already gone past the 20k mark over the years...

habitue*

Desharnais is officially the new record holder for fastest player to have 10 full ~1000 posts thread dedicated to him from the start of a season (previously held by the Sundin series if I'm not wrong). I want to thank all the posters who made this record possible: KrissE, SouthernHab, LyricalLyricist, Andy, OneManRockBand, Ohashi, WTK, DAChampion, Grant, hotogisu, SmurfsFTW, ECHWSomething, W7, JLP, Rapala, Erik Estrada, countless others and last but not least, Lafleur's Guy without which these threads would've died long ago. Thank you for your dedication everyone.

1zhAgqd.gif

A record of futility, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad