LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Are you surprised? :laugh:

are+you.png

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
It's groundhog time.

What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

- Bill Murray

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
"If you've been bad
Lord I bet you have
and you've not been hit oh by flying lead."

"You'd better close your eyes oh oh oh bow your head
Wait for the ricochet"

Deep Purple

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Desharnais is officially the new record holder for fastest player to have 10 full ~1000 posts thread dedicated to him from the start of a season (previously held by the Sundin series if I'm not wrong). I want to thank all the posters who made this record possible: KrissE, SouthernHab, LyricalLyricist, Andy, OneManRockBand, Ohashi, WTK, DAChampion, Grant, hotogisu, SmurfsFTW, ECHWSomething, W7, JLP, Rapala, Erik Estrada, countless others and last but not least, Lafleur's Guy without which these threads would've died long ago. Thank you for your dedication everyone.

1zhAgqd.gif

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Desharnais is officially the new record holder for fastest player to have 10 full ~1000 posts thread dedicated to him from the start of a season (previously held by the Sundin series if I'm not wrong). I want to thank all the posters who made this record possible: KrissE, SouthernHab, LyricalLyricist, Andy, OneManRockBand, Ohashi, WTK, DAChampion, Grant, hotogisu, SmurfsFTW, ECHWSomething, W7, JLP, Rapala, Erik Estrada, countless others and last but not least, Lafleur's Guy without which these threads would've died long ago. Thank you for your dedicaton everyone.

I dunno, we had many Price vs Halak threads.

mtl_felix

Sep 10, 2006
Lavaltrie, Quebec
Given our coach, I seriously wonder whether he'll play even just a period without Patches this season.

Galchenyuk needs to play center ASAP (how else can you learn the position?) and I've no doubt he would have solid offensive numbers on the top line, just watch him go.

Da Vinci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad