David Ayres Appreciation thread

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I just read somewhere that all he got paid was a meer 500.00 for the game. Please tell me that the Caines give him a bonus or the players chipped in each to up that to 20-30 thousand bonus. Anybody know anything about this?

I read that Slavin actually mugged him in the locker room following the game and took the $500 from him. Hopefully he didn’t get the jersey, too.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
(fedex website has updated and now it's due tomorrow. hell, I could have told them that in the beginning, I'm in a whole other country. weird how the website strings me along like that.)

McBrockGinn

JerkDaddy
Jan 9, 2018
Male
I ordered mine a few hours after the game
Fair enough. I waited until the siren sounder game. I was hesitant to buy one at the beginning but after watching him tour across all the various media outlets and seeing how outspoken and genuine he was I felt I had to grab one. Such a deserving guy and nice to know the proceeds are going to worthy cause.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
2FkfaW3.jpg

well that's my wardrobe sorted for every Raptors, Leafs, or Marlies game I attend here, or any random talk or monster truck rally or "oops I got lost after I left Union Station how did I end up in Scotiabank Arena" type situation until the end of time.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad