David Ayres Appreciation thread

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Wrong season
Ah crud. I even double checked before I posted it to make sure I didn't forget anything and it's always something tiny. Oh well I fixed it now.
DaveAyresHockeyCardBest4.jpg

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Red Wings fan here, just sharing. Also, Don Waddell snagging Skjei, Vatanen & Trocheck. That's gotta rank up there with one the best TDL of all-time, very impressive, though he should've grabbed Lehner to form a 1A/1B w/Mrazek. Best of luck in the playoffs.

(don't know if this was posted yet)...
upload_2020-2-27_0-38-52.png

Last edited:

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
I just read somewhere that all he got paid was a meer 500.00 for the game. Please tell me that the Caines give him a bonus or the players chipped in each to up that to 20-30 thousand bonus. Anybody know anything about this?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I just read somewhere that all he got paid was a meer 500.00 for the game. Please tell me that the Caines give him a bonus or the players chipped in each to up that to 20-30 thousand bonus. Anybody know anything about this?
Aho said in the Finnpress that they collected money in the locker room for him, but didn't talk of the sums.

But, $500.00 and the gameworn jersey is what the CBA explicitly states to be the EBUG salary. Technically you could be in for a circumvention if the franchise officially went beyond that.

Reactions: cptjeff

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I was under the impression that proceeds from the shirt sales were supposed to 50% go to him and 50% go to kidney transplant awareness.

EDIT: However, I can't find anything more specific than "Ayers will receive some royalties from his shirt sales, with a portion of proceeds going to kidney research."

Reactions: cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad