David Ayres Appreciation thread

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
This Habs fan congratulates you on such an amazing victory! A Zamboni driver beating the Leafs? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:!!!

You have made my night, my week, my month.

f*** it, I'm officially a big fan of the Carolina Hurricanes. Go Canes Go!!! Win that f***ing Cup, y'all are legendary.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
Really want his shirt, but this sucks.

xsI7b89.png

Leafsforever89

Apr 22, 2017
The only team who deserves it more than the Leafs are the lames. But I'll take it none the less! Thank you Mr. zamboni driver for showing up and kicking their a$$. We will never forget.
Leaf fan coming in peace. I was happy for Ayres last night and was cheering for him. The Leafs were so bad that they couldn't get a shot anywhere near him in the 3rd. The Canes played their hearts out in front of him and they could have played without a goalie and still win easily. We are ashamed of our team today. No heart at all. Canes should have had a storm surge on Toronto ice.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Leaf fan coming in peace. I was happy for Ayres last night and was cheering for him. The Leafs were so bad that they couldn't get a shot anywhere near him in the 3rd. The Canes played their hearts out in front of him and they could have played without a goalie and still win easily. We are ashamed of our team today. No heart at all. Canes should have had a storm surge on Toronto ice.

We do it for our fans, not to shit on someone as many have claimed.

Some of your players might have deserved it, but many of You fans didn’t.

I love to crap ALL OVER YOUR FRANCHISE.
But standing ovation to his First Star of the Game was nothing but classy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad