Confirmed with Link: Dave Scott retiring as chairman, Dan Hilferty to assume chairman role on April 17, governor July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
They swapped out 70’s dinosaurs for 90’s dinosaurs.

jerry-lawler-laugh.gif
How long until Nate Thompson has a job?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Simply hire Jones as "Senior VP of Hockey Communications" and this gets little bad press.

Better yet, set up a monthly conference call between Camillo and Briere. Boom, I've solved our communications issues.

I cannot wrap my head around how far we've overcomplicated such a non-issue.

They don't actually care about the communication issues. That's a mask for what they actually care about, making sure there's a clear path between the top of management and the GM. Nobody in the way, nobody to argue against them, nobody to take the GM's side if he disagrees. That was easily their favorite feature of Fletcher and they want to keep that. Just a straight and direct line to him. To maintain their influence. I would bet @CanadianFlyer88's bladder on it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Simply hire Jones as "Senior VP of Hockey Communications" and this gets little bad press.

Better yet, set up a monthly conference call between Camillo and Briere. Boom, I've solved our communications issues.

I cannot wrap my head around how far we've overcomplicated such a non-issue.
Isn’t that what Scott Palmer is for the Phillies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad