Injury Report: Darcy Kuemper (Marinating in Iowa)

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I'm starting to think it's possible he could go unclaimed on waivers.. hard to keep Backs as the number 2 the rest of the way though, so he probably stays.

I don't know if he would or not. There are plenty of teams who would love a young goalie who has his height and shown glimmers of great play.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't know if he would or not. There are plenty of teams who would love a young goalie who has his height and shown glimmers of great play.

But like someone else said, would they be willing to keep him on their roster this year? Maybe they would, but you're right, hard to know.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
ARI would prob jump on that claim, possibly even WSH DET, ANA, SJ, or maybe even COL. They could all prob make the moves by deadline if they wanted to roll the dice on kuemps.

Too Risky, i'd say its very likely he does not make it through.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
I'm starting to think it's possible he could go unclaimed on waivers.. hard to keep Backs as the number 2 the rest of the way though, so he probably stays.

He's definitely getting claimed, no question in my mind, as others have already mentioned.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Kuemper could develop into the next Lindback or he could develop into the next Bishop. But both of those guys were traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad