Injury Report: Darcy Kuemper (Marinating in Iowa)

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=730932

pOclgRk.png

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011

Wonder if the one-way is now OK with Fletcher because he plans to get rid of Harding. You don't usually hear Fletcher and Yeo that angry sounding about something.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
we'll never know. i have a feeling it's Kuempers camp's fault, but the organization won't report on that because they don't want one of their players looking bad.

eternalfaith

Aug 15, 2007
Minny
Hate caving to this holdout crap. Should have signed Bryz and let the punk fly around Russia for a year, that would teach him.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wow, Fletch. Can't believe ya caved and gave the punk a one-way. I like the kid, but this was BS. And it sends a great message to all the kids that need to get signed next year. :shakehead

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
mfw Harding heals by the start of the season, and it was all a setup to get Kuemper more money.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
BelatedGleamingAuk.gif

Let's play hockey!

Edit: Looks like they compromised. Glad they settled on a 2 year contract.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Wow, Fletch. Can't believe ya caved and gave the punk a one-way. I like the kid, but this was BS. And it sends a great message to all the kids that need to get signed next year. :shakehead

Yeah, what a punk for wanting the best for himself and his career. Shame on him. He won't affect any of the guys next year. At all.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Not a huge Kuemper guy, but had to do it with Harding. It'd be nice to see if he has number 1 starter potential in the upcoming year.

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton
Fletch knows nothing about goalies? He only knows about skaters! Who is the Wild's goalie recuriting exper/scout? Kuemper better be ready to show the F UP! Kuemper is some what a flopper. Betterbe stronger, square and not just into the paycheck!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
It's a good, two-year deal. We'll see, it might turn out in our favor after all. Looks like a compromise more than anything, and I would've been happy had this deal been signed in July. Still, we at least have three goalies ready to battle it out. And knowing Bäckström's health and Harding already on IR, it's not a bad thing. I just hope Bryz impresses in the camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad