Dano

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Please feel free to visit any time you have a point to make.

You can check that you were ironic now. :handclap:

I just think Daňo will have to toil as hell. Because, I believe, you really do not need a Slovak guy into your checking line so he will have to make many points to come back. Really tough task.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You can check that you were ironic now. :handclap:

I just think Daňo will have to toil as hell. Because, I believe, you really do not need a Slovak guy into your checking line so he will have to make many points to come back. Really tough task.

Dunno how closely you follow the NHL, but this sort of send-down tends to be fairly routine for prospects of Dano's age and development level. Coming in to proclaim that a point's been made as a result of same is therefore more than a little gauche.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Dunno how closely you follow the NHL, but this sort of send-down tends to be fairly routine for prospects of Dano's age and development level. Coming in to proclaim that a point's been made as a result of same is therefore more than a little gauche.
I am not an expert but pretty closely I dare say. I am not opposing you. However, in terms of his career Blue Jackets have probably been the best organisation to make the 1st team so early. Yet he needs to be the among best players in Springfield and that is not certain at all. Therefore he might end up in ECHL later, or Czech Extraleague - my bet.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I am not an expert but pretty closely I dare say. I am not opposing you. However, in terms of his career Blue Jackets have probably been the best organisation to make the 1st team so early. Yet he needs to be the among best players in Springfield and that is not certain at all. Therefore he might end up in ECHL later, or Czech Extraleague - my bet.

There's a disconnect here. Maybe its a big-ice/ NA ice thing, but we all think Dano is better than that. And he already was one of the better players in Springfield last year. At the tail end of the season when he was there he had more points than in his 41 games for Slovan.

Also whats wrong with having a Slovak on a checking line? If they play as tough as Dano does we don't mind at all.

scoob4093

Sponsor
Jul 8, 2003
Springfield Ma.
Visit site
There's a disconnect here. Maybe its a big-ice/ NA ice thing, but we all think Dano is better than that. And he already was one of the better players in Springfield last year. At the tail end of the season when he was there he had more points than in his 41 games for Slovan.

Also whats wrong with having a Slovak on a checking line? If they play as tough as Dano does we don't mind at all.

Rychel has looked better than Dano the last few games. Might be the next man up if (when) there are new injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad