Post-Game Talk: Dallas v. Florida 5/3/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
I’d like to see a red version of the reverse retro, then make it the new main jersey.

In other words, just bring back the original road jersey, which I 100% agree with. I believe the 1993 expansion teams' uniforms were pro sports perfection, and it's a shame what Florida and Anaheim have done to their uniforms.

Reactions: Pigge

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
In other words, just bring back the original road jersey, which I 100% agree with. I believe the 1993 expansion teams' uniforms were pro sports perfection, and it's a shame what Florida and Anaheim have done to their uniforms.
Pretty much! Although the updated version of the logo is as close as we’ll ever get to that. And I do think the change in yellow/gold shade looks better, and should remain.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

and Hootie and Blowfish are still cool, too.

... the hell am I talking about, they were never cool.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
The gold on the jerseys look much better than the yellow imo.

Reactions: Ratsreign
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad