Prospect Info: Dallas Stars 2013-14 Prospect Talk Part II: The Playoff Edition

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Same here. Saw him on the PK, but don't think I've even heard his name. I was on the phone for a bit though

I've been actively trying to find him on the ice every shift but haven't been able to throughout the second half of the first period. Didn't see the PK. Maybe the second period he'll play more. Good interview with Bennett right now too

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Oil with 2 goals in first half of the 2nd to go up 3-2.

Dicky seems to be up against Lazars line. From what I've noticed he hasn't been on the ice for a goal against at least. Although 2 of the Oils have been on the pp

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Oil Kings outplayed them that period. Dickinson with a few takeaways, but not much to say. Hasn't won many face offs, but to be fair the Oil Kings are owning the dot

Hopefully they can play a better third

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Guelph scores to make it 4-3. They've been controlling play so far. Off the rush as I'm typing this Oil Kings make it 5-3. No chance for Nichols

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Rimouski and Desrosiers have the team to potentially compete for a Memorial Cup next year.

Guelph is going to lose quite a few players. They're probably one and done. They will at least return Fabbri, Dickinson, and Bertuzzi.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Just looked up Henrik Samuelsson's numbers. He has quite the year 95 points. Two goals including a empty netter tonight.

Edit: Five points too.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
OMG ... why do they keep showing the faces of those Storm players? Some of them are just distraught. Shows how important that was to them.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Sponsored cup names just destroys everything.

100%. Some people get upset when people say "Mem Cup", as they find it disrespectful to the war veterans. I find it worse to have "MasterCard" shoved down our throats every five seconds as they discuss the event.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
ESPN Insider did a redraft of the 2009 first round, and Dallas figures prominently.

Some Dallas picks make the list, a Dallas free agent, and a player Dallas traded for.

As awful a pick Glennie was, Dallas has three great players all the same age, and they turned one (partially) into Seguin.

I don't think it would break the paywall rules for posting to say Pronman/Provenzano (who made the list) I very high on Eakin ... called him 2nd line at minimum. They blame only scoring 35 points on luck. He had a lower than normal shooting average, and the team shooting average with him on the ice was awful. Typically from what I understand uncommonly high or low shooting percentages almost always rebound to normal. They called is shot a plus shot.

Last edited:

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
ESPN Insider did a redraft of the 2009 first round, and Dallas figures prominently.

Some Dallas picks make the list, a Dallas free agent, and a player Dallas traded for.

As awful a pick Glennie was, Dallas has three great players all the same age, and they turned one (partially) into Seguin.

I don't think it would break the paywall rules for posting to say Pronman/Provenzano (who made the list) I very high on Eakin ... called him 2nd line at minimum. They blame only scoring 35 points on luck. He had a lower than normal shooting average, and the team shooting average with him on the ice was awful. Typically from what I understand uncommonly high or low shooting percentages almost always rebound to normal. They called is shot a plus shot.

The information provided in this post is just as much of a tease as the little snippet they give you before you get past the paywall.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Just looked up Henrik Samuelsson's numbers. He has quite the year 95 points. Two goals including a empty netter tonight.

Edit: Five points too.

Is Samuelsson an American hockey player in terms of international play going forward? He's played for USA in past tournaments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad