Go Stars!!
Oct 10, 2017
Dallas, TX
Hows Nichuskin looked this year?

giphy.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hows Nichuskin looked this year?

Good defensively, pretty solid playmaker, but his shot kills everything about his game. He won't hurt you other than taking up cap space (0 penalty minutes this season), but he won't help you either..maybe he can find some luck on a new team cause he has officially lost all confidence offensively in himself

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
For Dallas, everyone mentions the first and the standard list of players. A poster noted CBJ would want a goalie back, and with Ottenger and Point, I wonder if they could be included to make a pretty fair package that would interest the Jackets? Don't know how many teams can offer a legit goalie prospect, but maybe its our advantage, and we would still have a decent one left.

Robertson to replace Panerin and Otter to replace Bobs, plus maybe a pick?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
???

Bobrovsky is leaving. Korpisalo sucks. Tarasov isn't playing in the KHL. Who else do they have that's even AHL worthy at this point lol

Jackets' fans seemed convinced they don't need one.

Even if they do, how does Oettinger help them in anyway? He's still probably at least 2 years away, and goalies are such a crap shoot.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
For Dallas, everyone mentions the first and the standard list of players. A poster noted CBJ would want a goalie back, and with Ottenger and Point, I wonder if they could be included to make a pretty fair package that would interest the Jackets? Don't know how many teams can offer a legit goalie prospect, but maybe its our advantage, and we would still have a decent one left.

Robertson to replace Panerin and Otter to replace Bobs, plus maybe a pick?
Throw in a 1st and I’m down with this.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Columbus has no need for goalie prospects. We have 3 very, very good prospects who will be ready in the next 1-3 seasons.

Dallas doesn’t have anything of interest from our point of view. Bad trade partners.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
???

Bobrovsky is leaving. Korpisalo sucks. Tarasov isn't playing in the KHL. Who else do they have that's even AHL worthy at this point lol

Elvis Merzlikins and Veini Vehvilainen.

Veini Vehvilainen- 1.58 GAA and a .930 save percentage in SM Liiga.

Elvis Merzlikins- 2.42 GAA and a .920 save percentage for Lugano in the Swiss League.

Reactions: Fro

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
its crazy to me how some Jackets fans don't want to trade Panarin even when they know there's no chance he's signing there in the off season.

Eh... It's been a rough time for some of those season ticket holders from the early awful years... Than to sort of punt on the year/our post season chances with trading Bread for futures most likely, doesn't seem worth it. Some will threaten to not be STH's anymore. Honestly, Bread is a hell of a player to watch on the ice. I kind of see it... Plus, if your a STH or a CBJ fan- How well do you feel going into the post season without your best player on the team/game changer. Honestly, I think it'll be ugly.

But, I think we need to trade Bread as long as you get a fair/semi fair price for him... I think it'd be a worse future for this team to let Bread walk for nothing and exiting in the 1st round of the playoffs again, rather than exiting in the 1st round or narrowly missing the playoffs and getting those assets that Bread could return.

I advocate for using those assets that Bread can return to further our competition window. Personally, I think if we let Bread and Bob walk for nothing and can't get a notable good UFA at a decent price- I think we could be a team that has an outside shot at Alexis Lafreniere in the draft lottery again.

LordJamieBenn

Feb 26, 2015
Dallas/Pittsburgh
Columbus has no need for goalie prospects. We have 3 very, very good prospects who will be ready in the next 1-3 seasons.

Dallas doesn’t have anything of interest from our point of view. Bad trade partners.
There have been much worse trade partners that have made deals in the past. The fact that Friedman even mentioned it means that there is something there, so we’ll just have to wait and see

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Good defensively, pretty solid playmaker, but his shot kills everything about his game. He won't hurt you other than taking up cap space (0 penalty minutes this season), but he won't help you either..maybe he can find some luck on a new team cause he has officially lost all confidence offensively in himself
Good playmakers typically have assists to show for it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad