Post-Game Talk: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I dont think there is any problem in the locker room about Kuzy @ 3rd line. Including Kuzy himself. What are you arguing about?

Backstrom sleeping on the ice? Let him do what he wants. He just played one of his best playoff series this April. I guess he knows what to do.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Caps lead the league in suppressing shots I believe.
Have usually struggled with Dallas over the past decade it feels like too.

Id like to see Ovi score. I hate that I fear his decline.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Nope. They should send him to the 4th for further punishment. :naughty:
Straight to jail why not.... But seriously, why this talk about deserve/punish/sending message. If league was against him, doesn't mean Caps should too. It's their guy, they should stick with him and support. IMO Caps should show middle finger to the league and other fan bases by sending Kuzy on the first line in first game.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lots of people judging Kuznetsov which is unfortunate but not surprising. I assume, of course, those people have never done drugs, drank too much, did anything wrong, or told a lie and as such they have the authority to be the morality police for the rest of us heathens.

I would be willing to bet a lot of money no one in the locker room would be ruffled by Kuznetsov playing on the second line. They probably just hope their friend and teammate is OK and are excited to have him back.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Kuznetsov better not complain after not only abusing drugs but also lying about it. His preseason games were major stinkers, too. He's not in the position to demand anything but has a lot to make up and prove. Eller played well in his spot. If Kuznetsov wants it back, he has to earn it. Seems fair enough to me.

Kuznetsov has said all the right things about earning his teammates trust, etc. I think he will be fine.

I would be willing to bet a lot of money no one in the locker room would be ruffled by Kuznetsov playing on the second line. They probably just hope their friend and teammate is OK and are excited to have him back.

To a man his teammates have said they have his back so I agree.

Reactions: Futures Passed

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I dont think anyone is trying to throw Kuzy under the bus per se. I see it as more of a rewarding good play. If Eller and the 2nd like falters you change it up. If they continue to play lights out then maybe you hold off for awhile.

I'm sure the locker room doesnt mind keeping Eller on the 2nd as long as its playing well. And if Kuzy takes it they won't mind either.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I dont think anyone is trying to throw Kuzy under the bus per se. I see it as more of a rewarding good play. If Eller and the 2nd like falters you change it up. If they continue to play lights out then maybe you hold off for awhile.

I'm sure the locker room doesnt mind keeping Eller on the 2nd as long as its playing well. And if Kuzy takes it they won't mind either.

I have a question: what if the 1st line looks invisible again?

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Lots of people judging Kuznetsov which is unfortunate but not surprising. I assume, of course, those people have never done drugs, drank too much, did anything wrong, or told a lie and as such they have the authority to be the morality police for the rest of us heathens.

Kuzy did his time now it’s up to him to show he learned a lesson. I agree holding it over his head doesn’t help anyone.

Reactions: Calicaps

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Kuznetsov has said all the right things about earning his teammates trust, etc. I think he will be fine.

To a man his teammates have said they have his back so I agree.

Yeah...after lying about it...when it was pretty much the only option left.

His play and attitude during preseason was even less encouraging than his lies and drug abuse.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yeah...after lying about it...when it was pretty much the only option left.

His play and attitude during preseason was even less encouraging than his lies and drug abuse.

Just out of curiosity are you rooting for him to be successful or to fail?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Straight to jail why not.... But seriously, why this talk about deserve/punish/sending message. If league was against him, doesn't mean Caps should too. It's their guy, they should stick with him and support. IMO Caps should show middle finger to the league and other fan bases by sending Kuzy on the first line in first game.

Zero accountability is a Redskins move. ;)

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hard to imagine that Gudas would ever ice the puck like that playing his natural right side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad