Dale Weise

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
I probably shouldn't be posting on this thread, but I'm one of the players who took a dump on Weise, EVEN when he was on fire early on in the year. I just don't like his play whatsoever. Anything I say now, people will be like, "you're just claiming this now that he's sucking", but I swear, he's the only Habs player I've been trashtalking all year, and the only Habs player I've been trashtalking ever since Gomez was in town.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I also wish he'd start to remember what brought him to the league in the first place. Some production here and there is nice and he's got some skill but he's close to zero as far as sand paper goes this year. He has to start hitting people and using his body again.

ak90210

Sep 18, 2011
He's horrible. He could be a solid 4th liner if he had the will to compete but he thinks he's a superstar.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Just like DD, the bigger issue is a coach with fixations for 3rd and 4th line underdogs.

Dale Weise shouldnt be on a powerplay, he shouldnt be playing 16 minutes a nite. He is good playing a small role not a key role as Therrien has him doing

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Guy thinks he's a super star because of the brain dead coach treating him as such.

Exactly. The guy shouldn't be playing more than 13-14 minutes a game. He is at the very best, a third-liner, but like his center, Therrien has an inexplicable hard-on for him.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Plugs like Weise, Byron and Flynn have no business being in our top 6, they're 4th liners. But as many others said, that's on our amazing coach.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
The whole team right now is going through the dumps...

Reminder...
Playoff warriors:
PK Subban, Weise, Gallagher, Mitchell, Price (well...we know he wants to win a CUP and that's all that counts)...

This is all a bad dream...Price, Gallagher, DSP, and maybe Kassian all come back...we will all have sweet dreams again.

And, anyways...it doesn't matter how many you win in the regular season (in the end)...it's all about the playoffs. When is the last time we went to the CUP Finals? (1993...yikes.......time to get more playoff warriors......we have some dmen making $5.75mil/year and are HUGE ZEROS in the playoffs....and we also have forwards who can score 39 goals in the regular season but can't score more than 2-3 goals in the playoffs.....time for management to do something about this).

L.A. Kings (2 CUPS) and Chicago BlackHawks (3 CUPS)...in last 6 seasons. That's what it's all about. Winning when it really counts.

Winning a...CUP.

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Plugs like Weise, Byron and Flynn have no business being in our top 6, they're 4th liners. But as many others said, that's on our amazing coach.

I think Weise is fine on the third line. Not skilled enough for top six on a contending team though. That missed open net last night was a good example of that. Byron and Walt Jr. have no business playing anywhere but the 4th line, agreed. And get Weise off the PP, ffs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad