Dale Weise

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Terrible decisions by MT? Boy that's something you don't see often... Just ask regular second PP go to guy Frankie Bouillon.

Hope Tinordi is ready tonight, and that Emelin and Weise are prepared for what may take place.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Agreed. Leaving a healthy Weise out of this game would be a terrible decision by MT.

How is it a terrible decision?

PK is struggling and Moen is a better PK guy.

I think part of the strategy is to defuse the Lucic-Weise situation figuring Boston(especially Lucy) plays better when they play on emotion, so if the game is calm, with few PP's and PK's, the Habs speed and 5 on 5 game gives them an edge.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Stephane Quintal is in the house, so nothing will go down, he has apparently made his presence known

What makes you think a caveman like Lucic cares whether or not Quintal is in the building? He cant help himself.

The Pope could be at the game with Mother Theresa and he will still go ape if he feels like it.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
seems to me like Lucic set himself up for a lose-lose situation.

a) if he does do something crazy tonight, he'll prove himself to be the caveman that we all know he is, but with a huge audience and the spotlight on him. The league will crack down hard.

b) if he doesn't, he's all talk and this hurts the Bruins' "tough guy" image which they care so much about, especially when it's coming from their toughest :sarcasm: player

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I swear to god, if Weise do happen to get injured tonight, your jokes will really come off as jackasseries.

How so? What do we control as fans? Can't predict the future or change the outcome of a game.

Weise is a grown man. He did the mocking, if he made himself a target that's on him. That said, Lucic is also (allegedly) a grown man, and any intent to injure due to playoff gamesmanship is on him as well.

If there's any one man playing the game he could actually hate and wish to lay a severe hurting on it would be Matt Cooke who ended the career of his friend and linemate. But Matt Cooke probably never taunted him to his face. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
I believe Lucic is recovering form wrist surgery..I'd be very surprised if he fights...with his fists at least. May try to headbunt, kick or bite, you never know... with Quasimodo.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
lucic%20nutcracker%20bruins%20hockey.gif

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
^Fantastic

Andrew Berkshire ‏@AndrewBerkshire 18m18 minutes ago

What if Dale Weise isn't a healthy scratch after all, but Lucic got to him earlier today? #conspiracy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00