Confirmed with Link: Dach to Rockford for conditioning

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Rockford Buzz

Poorly written but there you go. I'll get a better one out after tonight. Took the whole summer off from writing pretty much. Stick with me as I shake off the rust
Hey I clicked on the link and the browser told me that the site wants to permanently store data on my device. I blocked it but I thought I'd let you know about this. I hope you didn't get hacked or something.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Hey I clicked on the link and the browser told me that the site wants to permanently store data on my device. I blocked it but I thought I'd let you know about this. I hope you didn't get hacked or something.

It was probably some combo of malware and ransomware, Courtney probably wants to hold all our computers hostage to ensure Dach and Boqvist stay in Rockford.

I clicked "block"

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Has Dach performed well down there? No one has mentioned anything about his performance

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Dach won’t be down there long enough to start lighting it up really. He’s got however many games there are in the next 10 games and then he either sticks to the main roster or gets sent down to Saskatoon.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Well, let me put it this way: if Dach was lighting up the AHL we would hear about it. Same with Boqvist. Patience.

I know he’s not lighting it up from the points perespecive, I was just asking the people that actually saw the games what they thought with the small sample size.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
All of those guys are basically legit prospects other than the 1 vet in Holm. And Krys sat last game healthy scratched. Its gonna be a rotating element unless they earn top line spots. Carlson did that last year and I think earned the permanent top pair spot

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
All of those guys are basically legit prospects other than the 1 vet in Holm. And Krys sat last game healthy scratched. Its gonna be a rotating element unless they earn top line spots. Carlson did that last year and I think earned the permanent top pair spot
Boqvist is a top 10 pick. He should be a lock to be in the lineup every day.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
There is currently an overhaul of the website happening. But it's asking to store data because the mobile app and website are the same code base. Just projects on webpages when it detects its on a computer. Comes with notifications and whatnot. On the next version, they're rebuilding it all. If you look on mobile you shouldn't get that

ANYWAYS

Kirby looked really good tonight. Working on my recap now.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad