D habs98 v4.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
I do not want to create any problems or anything but can the commishes review the FA signing of Zach Parise? Here is my post explaining why he should've signed with me.

no team can win if someone is taking up that much cap, Crosby and Malkin would think that Parise is worth more than them, Parise would have to much pressure on him that's just a few reasons

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I'm going to step down as the :panthers GM. Because I don't like how this game was made and how it ran, sorry.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
no team can win if someone is taking up that much cap, Crosby and Malkin would think that Parise is worth more than them, Parise would have to much pressure on him that's just a few reasons

I dont think Crosby and Malkin would think that because they could've easily gotten more money but they both chose to take discounts. No player would ever turn down an extra 4 million dollars especially if both teams are contenders. Also Parise having too much pressure on him wouldn't matter if hes playing on a line with Hall & Crosby. You have to think of his career numbers that would shoot up and reach new heights playing with those two guys.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Thats still not a reason for him not to sign there. Its up to the GM to work the cap/problems with Malkin/Crosby out(which won't really exist in a gm game btw lol) I would love to hear the reasoning from the agent for why Parise signed in LA when Pittsburgh is just as good and offered way more.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Thats still not a reason for him not to sign there. Its up to the GM to work the cap/problems with Malkin/Crosby out(which won't really exist in a gm game btw lol) I would love to hear the reasoning from the agent for why Parise signed in LA when Pittsburgh is just as good and offered way more.

Thanks for making my point concise. I couldn't have done that as I tend to write a lot to show my frustrations. Anyway hopefully this can be looked at and possibly re-considered by the commishes.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

This doesn't pertain to this game, but, for my GM game, PM me a list of 3 teams you'd want, and I'll respond to you ASAP with an answer.

My GM game will be different. Some people will NOT be let in due to a previous bad track record.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Wow, I thought my $8M offer on Semin was way too high...

Oh well, I guess that pretty much concludes our offseason. No new guys and only one returning guy. Quite disappointed and I'm not so sure we're going to be competing directly for the Cup. We shall see.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Wow, I thought my $8M offer on Semin was way too high...

Oh well, I guess that pretty much concludes our offseason. No new guys and only one returning guy. Quite disappointed and I'm not so sure we're going to be competing directly for the Cup. We shall see.
Go thank KLLR and his 9m offer on Semin :laugh:

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
:flames receive:
Brett Connolly
Vladislav Namestnikov
Slater Koekkoek
Anders Lindback

and

:bolts Receive:
Jarome Iginla

Iginla has waived his NTC thanks to KLLR and Sonny21. The reason he waives is because Calgary is Rebuilding and Iginla has stated he would not like to be on a rebuilding team. On top of that, he gets to play on a first line pairing if MSL - Stamkos - Iginla which also brings back memories when he previously played with St. Louis. It was tough to move him but I knew he was our biggest asset and this deal fills a lot of voids for us.

We accept.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:flames receive:
Brett Connolly
Vladislav Namestnikov
Slater Koekkoek
Anders Lindback

and

Jarome Iginla

Iginla has waived his NTC thanks to KLLR and Sonny21. The reason he waives is because Calgary is Rebuilding and Iginla has stated he would not like to be on a rebuilding team. On top of that, he gets to play on a first line pairing if MSL - Stamkos - Iginla which also brings back memories when he previously played with St. Louis. It was tough to move him but I knew he was our biggest asset and this deal fills a lot of voids for us.

We accept.

Was this sent to me also did TB trade for lindback

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
To :
BuffaloSabresSmiley-1.png

Curtis Glencross

To:
CalgaryFlamesSmiley.png

Nathan Gerbe
Mark Pysyk

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
To :
BuffaloSabresSmiley-1.png

Curtis Glencross

To:
CalgaryFlamesSmiley.png

Nathan Gerbe
Mark Pysyk

Accept. Gerbe can replace Glencross and Pysyk really helps our lack of good d spects.

@Paul, I was under the impression he had him because I was told he was accepting the deal and asked me to get Iginla to waive his NTC/NMC. If he doesn't have Lindback, I'll just take Tokarkski or whatever his name is, who I know he should have.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Accept. Gerbe can replace Glencross and Pysyk really helps our lack of good d spects.

@Paul, I was under the impression he had him because I was told he was accepting the deal and asked me to get Iginla to waive his NTC/NMC. If he doesn't have Lindback, I'll just take Tokarkski or whatever his name is, who I know he should have.

okay change the goalie and resend the trade in to me then post it/fix the post

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
:flames Receive:
Connolly
Namestnikov
Koekkoek
Tokarski

and

Iginla

He's waived his NTC/NMC thanks to both Sonny21 and KLLR, and we believe this trade along with our other REALLY helps our rebuild to perfection.

Also, this one HAS been approved by Dong, just got the o.k to post this.

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
:flames Receive:
Connolly
Namestnikov
Koekkoek
Tokarski

and

Iginla

He's waived his NTC/NMC thanks to both Sonny21 and KLLR, and we believe this trade along with our other REALLY helps our rebuild to perfection.

Also, this one HAS been approved by Dong, just got the o.k to post this.

:bolts Confirm.

Ecstatic to recieve Iginla and contend this year. Although we gave up a lot in value, we only really valued Koekkoek very highly so this was very doable on our end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad