D habs98 v4.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl
D habs98 GM Game v4.0
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: June 9th 2012
  • Entry Draft: June 12th 8:00pm EST
  • Free Agency:June 15th 6:00pm EST
  • Free Agency Ends: June 17th 11:00pm EST
  • Season Begins: June 17th 11:01pm EST
  • Trading Deadline: June 19th 8:00pm EST
  • Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $67,300,000M
  • All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • Only 2 players can be place on waivers
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to donghabs98 andducksfan15109
  • Any trade not sent to me will be vetoed.
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 2 out of 3 commissioners Sonny21 ducksfan15109KesselLooksLikeRadar before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • Use this template
    Player name:
    NMC/NTC:
    Being Traded From:
    Being Traded To:
    Reasons why to wavie:
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a trade puts a team over the cap, it will be vetoed.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • Trading is not allowed before all GM's have joined. Any deal announced before this will be vetoed.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

Eastern Conference Forwards Agent-Matty K
Eastern Conference Defense Agent-hlaverty06
Western Conference Forwards Agent-damonster
Western Conference Defense Agent-]Sonny21
Goalie agent--gaborikthebeast
RFA agen-PaulSedin
[/FIELDSET]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeekTry to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
  • The League Can veto any Signing if it feels that it is outrageous
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • Each team gets 2 offersheets
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's are automatically qualified
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Welcome to our 4th GM game of the season. It is great to be back here and I wish the best of luck to all of our GM's.

But before things start lets go over some rules and dates

Trading will Offcially start Sunday or Monday night depending on how many GM's we have.

The Game Offcially opens tomorrow so get your rosters ready for post.

The Cap will enforced heavy this game and will be watch

If you are caught hiding that fact that you are over or you change players salaries to fit under the cap(like David Jones from 4M to 3M) you will be fired so keep that in mind

If a trade is Veto it is Veto. There will be no pushing around Commissioner to let a veto trade through. Once it is Veto it is Veto case closed

Last game We had a lot of new menbers like a member with no posts asking to join the game. So for this game i am putting in a Post Limit
You have to have At least 50 posts to join the game
If they are brothers there will be complately NO trading between them. No matter what. Just because it could be one GM playing 2 teamms also it gives the GM a unfair advantage to be able to talk to the person face to faceto make trade talks.

For Menbers applying to the Team i would like you to pm me along with answers to these questions.

Will you be active?
How much Time do you spent on HF every day?
Would you veto this these trades

Eric Staal for Rick Nash
Patrick Kane for Eller+MTL 1st 2012+Andrei Markov+ryan White

Do you think GM Games should be realistic,somewhat realistic or not realistic?

Answer these the best you can

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:cbj

Let's do this! I'm expecting like 700 pm's about Ricky Nash, so have at it, haus!

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:cbj

Here is the price indicator on Nash.

I want something along the lines of two good NHLers and a boatload of great prospects. I'll check other offers out too. It's a best offer basis at this point.

Also, anyone not named John Moore, Jack Johnson or Ryan Johansen is available for the team who offers the best package.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
:canes

Had a lot of fun with these last year (I was Anton Gretzky back then), looking forward to getting back into it!

Canes are open to all trades, looking for more fire power up front.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:blues

Finally got my cap listing/lineup up. You can view it here.

Trade info is TBA. I'm waiting until the re-signing period to make trades since most of my good guys are pending FA's.

Looks like I've got one hell of an FA period ahead of me :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad