D habs98 v4.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Thanks for not believing in me... You and my parents have a lot in common :cry:

Nashville, just say you're lying. Please. You will look like much less of a fool.

If I decided to hack someone, I'm totally going to **** with their online GM game BEFORE, I steal their credit card info... Really mess with them!

:lol:

Your parents are smart people :sarcasm:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:rangers

Taylor Chorney-2yr 800K 2 way

chorney1.jpg

Matt Lashoff-2yr 1M 2 way

matt%2Blashoff%2Btoronto%2Bmaple%2Bleafs.jpg

Adrian Aucoin-1yr 1Mper year AHL captain

adrian+aucoin+buffalo+sabres+v+phoenix+coyotes+syi9btfj5h-l.jpg

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
Putting one of Vanek/Pominville/Kane (+ too depending on the C) for a top C out there if anyone's interested.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:blues

Finally got our FA offers in.

Also, I'll be able to add Vladimir Tarasenko to the roster, right? I checked Cap Geek and couldn't find his contract terms, but I know he just signed an ELC (I guess it won't go into effect until the season).

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
ya you can

Found this:

It's not known how much he was offered to stay, but sources say the Russian offer dwarfs the maximum deal the Blues are able to provide under the current collective-bargaining agreement. The base salary for a 2010 draft pick is $900,000, but can be increased with some performance bonuses.

Found that on the Bleacher Report. Sounds like all they could offer him was $900,000. Should I make that the cap hit?

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
:flames

As the Flames GM I am looking to rebuild. This team doesn't have the pieces to make it to the playoffs so I know I'll need to at least re-tool with them. That being said, guys like Iginla and Kipprusoff will be my main priorities to move, they will not go cheap, so do NOT low ball. Send me PM's or contact me via msn/email at : [email protected]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad