D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Is there a reason Ottawa can't pick?

my fault...there was because of a brief confusion, so I had asked him to hold off drafting for few mins so we could settle something with scheduling, but all good now and his posting is gonna be updated shortly

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Woo Rick Nash!

very smart pickup....still cant believe perry fell to me either....i dont expect same as last season , but anywhere close and Im happy!

ALSO NOW BEEN AGREED UPON BY COMMISHES....IF YOU SELECT A PLAYER ALREADY CHOSEN PREVIOUSLY, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL END OF CURRENT ROUND TO MAKE AN EDITION AND UPDATE THE PLAYER

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
^ That rule seems a little harsh to me.. people make mistakes and most of the time it's spelling mistakes made by the commish which confuses people when searching for a player. I don't like that at all.

I gotta be honest, I was expecting Rick Nash to be available around #30. Seems like a reach to me even if there's the chance he'll be playing with Jeff Carter.

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
very smart pickup....still cant believe perry fell to me either....i dont expect same as last season , but anywhere close and Im happy!

ALSO NOW BEEN AGREED UPON BY COMMISHES....IF YOU SELECT A PLAYER ALREADY CHOSEN PREVIOUSLY, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL END OF CURRENT ROUND TO MAKE AN EDITION AND UPDATE THE PLAYER

thats pretty harsh for guys picking in the first round

but hey if you can't read or take the time to check I guess your the only one to blame

damor

Dec 28, 2006
thats pretty harsh for guys picking in the first round

but hey if you can't read or take the time to check I guess your the only one to blame

I understand where u guys r coming from , but so much time is wasted on having to remind ppl about picks that have been made and repicked...i know from my experience commishing last yr.....we shouldnt have to babysit ppl that cant hit ctrl F in the excel doc. with spelling, i will be copying and pasting all players names from Capgeek to avoid that

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Just wondering, how are we autoing?

Boston will be autoed in about 15 minutes.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Just wondering, how are we autoing?

Boston will be autoed in about 15 minutes.

from my understanding....for tonight it was decided that yes, we will auto after 2hrs (i guess based on top pt player avail, unless theres star who was injured last year, which would be bpa) like was done earlier with h sedin

However starting tomorrow we were thinking of having a fixed schedule with set time slots for everyone to pick at for each upcoming day....this would be put up in the excel late every night, so u can view the daily schedule each morning when u wake up and logon to hf and would highlight where everyone picks for the next day....this WOULDN'T be set in stone by any means, as we can certainly move faster than the schedule set for that 24hr period, however, this gives us an advantage of having a backup of always knowing when our next draft time slot is coming up and not having to worried of being autod all the day if things move too quickly while one is at work, or out, for example.....

I think this is best option and will be very organized....thoughts?

Last edited:

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
so from now on as long as you don't miss your time slot you won't be auto'd even if the draft moves faster?

damor

Dec 28, 2006
so from now on as long as you don't miss your time slot you won't be auto'd even if the draft moves faster?

Yes, however the schedule is only posted for the following day on that morning, so if we move faster it will be able to accommodate that for the next day sched. This is to ensure organization and not having ur picks skipped or autod for players u don't want

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
The :blues have made a trade with :coyotes, the trade is as follows:

St. Louis trades picks 22 39 99 159 to Phoenix for picks 18 43 103 163.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad