D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Rick Nash wasn't a reach when you consider all the possible additions to Columbus with Carter, Johansen, Wiznewski, etc. Quality linemates should equal high production.

Ralphy*

somebody got the 20th pick in a trade
Also, I received the 21st in a trade so make sure you check for trades when it's the next pick haha.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
somebody got the 20th pick in a trade
Also, I received the 21st in a trade so make sure you check for trades when it's the next pick haha.

all trades r immediately updated in excel and posted within short time of them happening, so just everyone keep up to date with the most current excels (all will be labeled with time they went up) and everything hopefully will go smoothly

damor

Dec 28, 2006
2 hours since the last pick.
Is there an auto happening soon?

No....please read earlier posts about schedule (i believe its posted in green text a page earlier and mentioned in the draft thread title)

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
sorry to everyone I was talking trade with about pick 29 and did not get back to. Have been running around most of the day and not much time to talk about trades

Sorry guys

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Pittsburgh you'll have to repick because pickuphockey will only count for 1 starting goalie.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Pittsburgh you'll have to repick because pickuphockey will only count for 1 starting goalie.

REALLY??? where can we confirm this, cause Ive never done a pool on pickup and was under the understanding according to habs98 that it was 13f/7d/2g (with 1f and 1d being bench spots)....if youre correct then i guess there will be 3 bench spots instead of 2

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
REALLY??? where can we confirm this, cause Ive never done a pool on pickup and was under the understanding according to habs98 that it was 13f/7d/2g (with 1f and 1d being bench spots)....if youre correct then i guess there will be 3 bench spots instead of 2

I've been in 3 leagues done on pickup hockey I'm not lieying haha. If both goalies are playing on the same day only 1 gets points for you so I mean unless he wants to only be getting half the points he should for Quick than be my guest.

If you need proof just look at every other league using pickuphockey.. No one ever picks two starting goalies unless they have the rest of their rosters filled.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
I've been in 3 leagues done on pickup hockey I'm not lieying haha. If both goalies are playing on the same day only 1 gets points for you so I mean unless he wants to only be getting half the points he should for Quick than be my guest.

wasn't trying to say your wrong at all....just confused cause i was a bit misled about this pickuphockey site....good to know....so to confirm the way it must be on pickuphockey will be the following then right??:

12f (1bn)
6d (1bn)
1g (1bn)

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Yeah, I double checked with Damor prior to making the pick about whether we are starting two goalies, originally he said yes, but he just messaged me to say that was incorrect... give me a couple minutes I'll pick someone else

edit: Bobby Ryan is now off the board

Last edited:

johnnydollaz89*

looking to move one of my 3rd round picks early or late for a 4th and a 5th i will add a 6th in the deal or 7th depending on where i move to

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:rangers

The Rangers would like to move up from 90th overall. Willing to move the 3rd + 7th for a 2nd + something else.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Just logged on and realized I'm up to draft....anyone interested in this pick

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
I am, what would it take. I have a pick (44) and would be willing to move up here, and move down in the third if you'd like. We could swap 2nds and 3rds ?

damor

Dec 28, 2006
I am, what would it take. I have a pick (44) and would be willing to move up here, and move down in the third if you'd like. We could swap 2nds and 3rds ?

look at the excel and my picks, would make no sense....but pm me and well see if theres something to work out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad