D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:rangers

Always open to making moves. I have 30 and 31, if I move them then it will be to move down and gain some depth picks. PM me if you have any interest. Also a side note, if I come across a deal that I'd agree to than I'll probably make it on condition that I'm not interested in the players available when the pick comes up.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Dhabs, I'm assuming the cap is going to be the normal 69.4 instead of 75 now that it's a 30 team league, right?

damor

Dec 28, 2006
God damnit Colorado let's get this show on the road. :hyper:

we've decided that if COL's GM hasn't signed on by 1pm today, they are at fault as GM knew what the poll said regarding the potential start times.....we will select a top pick player for him, as the rest of draft is ready to commence.

Ralphy*

Can the first pick be made already so I can post my pick and get off for a while? haha..

Ralphy*

i have his list anyway.... but there is a gm, it just for some reason put his name as #########,

oh, alright then.
What's his name? I figure his pick will be right after mine every second round so I might need to PM him at some point.. haha

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
oh, alright then.
What's his name? I figure his pick will be right after mine every second round so I might need to PM him at some point.. haha

It's in the excel file, it's c rashthenet (without the space, for some reason his name is censored).

Ralphy*

It's in the excel file, it's c rashthenet (without the space, for some reason his name is censored).

That's so weird that his name is censored.. haha.
I hope the pace increases :)

damor

Dec 28, 2006
That's so weird that his name is censored.. haha.
I hope the pace increases :)

after rd 1 it will increase, when it goes to 1hr slots....but now that we started new excel coming out shortly with the schedule set

APPROVED TRADE TO ANNOUNCE:

:bolts receive 38, 203

:sabres receive 52, 172

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad