D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
What's the next game going to be/who's running it? I'd kind of like to shotty the game after the next game, if that's okay.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Irrelevant media blog! (Called Keepin' it Real)

I should use my power as the media for the good fo the game, instead, I am going to post my half blog/half complain about **** totally irrelevant to sports here. Hope you like it!!​

I would usually try to be funny, or witty here; but, I am probably going to stop writing these for awhile. At this point, I am beyond the notion of Facebook note writing, and will be moving on to bigger, and better things. It's been a nice run that I have had, and it is sad that I have to end it, yet after being hired to the Bank of Canada, I am kind of a big deal now, and you don't deserve my wonderful thoughts and complaints.

loljk, I will be a mail pusher, and I am not stopping at all. I will, however, admit that I believe my ego has severely decreased, and that paragraphs like that will be a thing of the past.

LOLJK. I am awesome.

Cashiers

(Chrome is telling me I spelled that wrong. They are wrong, and I am kind of a big deal, you know). Anyway, for the past week, I have been really bored and I took up the extreme bad habit of shopping. Now, I know that it is generally something that women do, and that I really should have been hunting polar bears; but, those pair of 15 dollar shoes were just such a deal! I did not spend like crazy; but one thing I did get was A LOT of ****. Something to the tune of 5 games, a couple of movies, a couple of blazers, 2 pairs of shoes and a lot of dollar store crap. After all that, I didn't even spend more than 300 dollars, forever proving I am a cheap-ass. All of that context? Irrelevant. Why did you read it? You probably didn't.

Throughout my shopping adventures, I have gotten to meet a lot of cashiers (Now it's spelled right?) and I have to admit, I get it. I get why some of them are perturbed, you know, being paid minimum wage to ask like 7000 people how their day is, only to get the standard "Good, you?" about 6000 times back. Now, I have never worked as a cashier in my life, and considering that I was hired at the Bank of Canada (NO BIG DEAL!!!!!), I assume I will probably never work as one, so I cannot relate to the horrors of being one. With all that said, for the life of me I just cannot understand how some of them are just so horrible at their job. I figure that, despite being paid a low wage, they would at least have the decency to be, you know, decent.

But this is Keepin' it Real... Is anyone decent?

Harveys guy

To simplify his name down to Harveys Guy was a tough choice for me, considering he could be named something much worse. Something to the tune of Creepy guy who sort of looks like Danny from Hell's Kitchen season 10 who also probably eats children, makes everyone around him feel uncomfortable and happens to work at a Harveys guy. I am no where near clever enough to think of a better name, so, I will stick with Harvey's guy. Anyway, after my 700th visit to Value Village, I decided that I really did not want to wait to go home and make myself lunch, and since I had not had Harveys in a while, I took a visit.

When waiting in line, there was a girl who was dressed up really nice, and, not to be creepy myself, was quite gorgeous. Unlike most times in this situation, I was not actually staring at her, and instead, I was staring at the menu, since I was undecided. When it was her turn to go up to the cash, she just talked with Harveys Guy for about 20 seconds and then sat down. I found it a little strange; but I probably shouldn't have, and looked to see what was going on. Shortly after, I was called to the cash, and was greeted with a very loud "You're checking that out too, huh?", to which I responded with what any ration person would "Yeah, I wouldn't mind making her a burger!"... Well, close enough. I actually said "Uhmm, what?", and, even louder, he responded "Don't worry, I'm checking her out too, there is nothing wrong with it. I would do-". At that point, I am supposing the manager had walked by. Glad he did, because I finally met someone as awkward as me, and someone who could actually creep me out.

I won't go through the process of ordering, like I have described every little detail in this story (That is annoying, isn't it?), suffice to say that when I sat down, I finally realized why that girl was dressed so nice and didn't order food (A realization any rational person would have come to), she was interviewing for a job there. So, to recap, creepy guy who works at Harveys was basically sexually harassing a girl who didn't even work for Harveys yet.

Not to be an *******; but I hope she did not get the job... Still, it was funny as ****

Wendys woman

Yep, two fast food places. I am a fatass. Anyway, not really a long story here. I order an Oreo parfait, and when she made it, she kept coughing on her hand and then continued to make the order. I mean, just because you hate the world doesn't mean you can try to murder me with your cashier germs! You are a lesser! I work at the Bank of Canada (No big deal!!!!) and you shall not pass these germs onto me.

Seriously though, *****.

Gamestop girl

Well, I hate everything, the only thing that will make me feel better is if I go into a Gamestop and buy a whole bunch of old, 5 dollar games. *Sigh* guess I will just mope on in undectec- "Hello!", I hear from the cash. There was a girl at cash who just greeted me. Okay, weird, you are cheery, must be high, and a stuck up *****. **** you. I am anti-social. Mreh. Time to look for some cheap ass games... "May I help you?", me: "Absolutely not! Stop trying to be helpful!!!". Okay, here are a bunch of cheap games, time to pay for them... Oh God dammit, she is here again!

Okay, I need to stop forcing this joke. I really, really liked this girl. She was a great cashier. She was helpful, funny, and when she made a mistake in the computer which did hold up a line, she took it with such great stride, claiming she had an aura which immediately destroyed all technology around her. And she looked for the games with the least amount of scratches in the cupboard. And she smelled nice. And she was cute. And she liked video games. And-

Yeah, I liked her. Her calling in life should be to be my cashier every single time I buy something. I wish I could combine her with the Harvey's guy, for obvious reasons ;).

What! I am not ****ing creepy! Stop thinking like that!!!!

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:rangers Trade Block :

Derek Dorsett
John Mitchell
Mats Zuccarello
Steve Sullivan (already at 1/2 cap)
Carl Hagelin (possible)
Ryan Whitney
Steve Eminger
Anton Stralman
Martin Biron
All picks and Prospects

Notable Prospects :
Ryan Bouque
Tommy Hughes
Tyler Cuma
Scott Stajcer
Steven Fogarty
Conner Allen
Jesper Fasth
Tyler Bunz
Micheal St.Croix
Andrew Yogan
And more..

Untouchables unless I get a ridiculous offer:

Ryan McDonagh
Ryan Callahan
Rick Nash
Henrik Lundqvist

I would listen to offer on anyone other than these people

I'm looking for a Top 9 C and a Top 4D

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Irrelevant media blog! (Called Keepin' it Real)

I should use my power as the media for the good fo the game, instead, I am going to post my half blog/half complain about **** totally irrelevant to sports here. Hope you like it!!​

I would usually try to be funny, or witty here; but, I am probably going to stop writing these for awhile. At this point, I am beyond the notion of Facebook note writing, and will be moving on to bigger, and better things. It's been a nice run that I have had, and it is sad that I have to end it, yet after being hired to the Bank of Canada, I am kind of a big deal now, and you don't deserve my wonderful thoughts and complaints.

loljk, I will be a mail pusher, and I am not stopping at all. I will, however, admit that I believe my ego has severely decreased, and that paragraphs like that will be a thing of the past.

LOLJK. I am awesome.

Cashiers

(Chrome is telling me I spelled that wrong. They are wrong, and I am kind of a big deal, you know). Anyway, for the past week, I have been really bored and I took up the extreme bad habit of shopping. Now, I know that it is generally something that women do, and that I really should have been hunting polar bears; but, those pair of 15 dollar shoes were just such a deal! I did not spend like crazy; but one thing I did get was A LOT of ****. Something to the tune of 5 games, a couple of movies, a couple of blazers, 2 pairs of shoes and a lot of dollar store crap. After all that, I didn't even spend more than 300 dollars, forever proving I am a cheap-ass. All of that context? Irrelevant. Why did you read it? You probably didn't.

Throughout my shopping adventures, I have gotten to meet a lot of cashiers (Now it's spelled right?) and I have to admit, I get it. I get why some of them are perturbed, you know, being paid minimum wage to ask like 7000 people how their day is, only to get the standard "Good, you?" about 6000 times back. Now, I have never worked as a cashier in my life, and considering that I was hired at the Bank of Canada (NO BIG DEAL!!!!!), I assume I will probably never work as one, so I cannot relate to the horrors of being one. With all that said, for the life of me I just cannot understand how some of them are just so horrible at their job. I figure that, despite being paid a low wage, they would at least have the decency to be, you know, decent.

But this is Keepin' it Real... Is anyone decent?

Harveys guy

To simplify his name down to Harveys Guy was a tough choice for me, considering he could be named something much worse. Something to the tune of Creepy guy who sort of looks like Danny from Hell's Kitchen season 10 who also probably eats children, makes everyone around him feel uncomfortable and happens to work at a Harveys guy. I am no where near clever enough to think of a better name, so, I will stick with Harvey's guy. Anyway, after my 700th visit to Value Village, I decided that I really did not want to wait to go home and make myself lunch, and since I had not had Harveys in a while, I took a visit.

When waiting in line, there was a girl who was dressed up really nice, and, not to be creepy myself, was quite gorgeous. Unlike most times in this situation, I was not actually staring at her, and instead, I was staring at the menu, since I was undecided. When it was her turn to go up to the cash, she just talked with Harveys Guy for about 20 seconds and then sat down. I found it a little strange; but I probably shouldn't have, and looked to see what was going on. Shortly after, I was called to the cash, and was greeted with a very loud "You're checking that out too, huh?", to which I responded with what any ration person would "Yeah, I wouldn't mind making her a burger!"... Well, close enough. I actually said "Uhmm, what?", and, even louder, he responded "Don't worry, I'm checking her out too, there is nothing wrong with it. I would do-". At that point, I am supposing the manager had walked by. Glad he did, because I finally met someone as awkward as me, and someone who could actually creep me out.

I won't go through the process of ordering, like I have described every little detail in this story (That is annoying, isn't it?), suffice to say that when I sat down, I finally realized why that girl was dressed so nice and didn't order food (A realization any rational person would have come to), she was interviewing for a job there. So, to recap, creepy guy who works at Harveys was basically sexually harassing a girl who didn't even work for Harveys yet.

Not to be an *******; but I hope she did not get the job... Still, it was funny as ****

Wendys woman

Yep, two fast food places. I am a fatass. Anyway, not really a long story here. I order an Oreo parfait, and when she made it, she kept coughing on her hand and then continued to make the order. I mean, just because you hate the world doesn't mean you can try to murder me with your cashier germs! You are a lesser! I work at the Bank of Canada (No big deal!!!!) and you shall not pass these germs onto me.

Seriously though, *****.

Gamestop girl

Well, I hate everything, the only thing that will make me feel better is if I go into a Gamestop and buy a whole bunch of old, 5 dollar games. *Sigh* guess I will just mope on in undectec- "Hello!", I hear from the cash. There was a girl at cash who just greeted me. Okay, weird, you are cheery, must be high, and a stuck up *****. **** you. I am anti-social. Mreh. Time to look for some cheap ass games... "May I help you?", me: "Absolutely not! Stop trying to be helpful!!!". Okay, here are a bunch of cheap games, time to pay for them... Oh God dammit, she is here again!

Okay, I need to stop forcing this joke. I really, really liked this girl. She was a great cashier. She was helpful, funny, and when she made a mistake in the computer which did hold up a line, she took it with such great stride, claiming she had an aura which immediately destroyed all technology around her. And she looked for the games with the least amount of scratches in the cupboard. And she smelled nice. And she was cute. And she liked video games. And-

Yeah, I liked her. Her calling in life should be to be my cashier every single time I buy something. I wish I could combine her with the Harvey's guy, for obvious reasons ;).

What! I am not ****ing creepy! Stop thinking like that!!!!

didnt-read-lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad