D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Nice response bro, lol.

Want me to tell you about those seasons he got 69, 65, 72 points? Probably wouldn't listen anyways. Words like 'nearly' and 'consistent' appear to fly over your head :laugh:

Stats from years ago don't matter. Watch him play and you will see why I laughed.

Aela*

So then is Vinny L a too C cause he got 100+ points many moons ago

Nobody said Boyes is a top winger so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. Vinny L is a good player and if Stamkos wasn't better he'd be on the top line and maybe have a chance to put up more points then he has. Not that that even matters in this discussion.

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Nobody said Boyes is a top winger so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. Vinny L is a good player and if Stamkos wasn't better he'd be on the top line and maybe have a chance to put up more points then he has. Not that that even matters in this discussion.

Did you not say Boyes is equivalent to Eriksson? Eriksson is a top line winger.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Nice response bro, lol.

Want me to tell you about those seasons he got 69, 65, 72 points? Probably wouldn't listen anyways. Words like 'nearly' and 'consistent' appear to fly over your head :laugh:

That was like five ****ing years ago...and saying Fleischmann is on Eriksson's level is beyond Pejorative Slured Eriksson has had 70+ point seasons three of the last four years, Fleischmann has a career high of 61 points. Not to mention Eriksson being much better in his own zone.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville

From our PMs:

Me: If he [Seguin] is moved, it's for a top line winger.

You: Do Boyes, Flash or Mueller interest you? They're all top line guys who have been proven there at one point or another

West Coast Bias*

From our PMs:

You: Do Boyes, Flash or Mueller interest you? They're all top line guys who have been proven there at one point or another

Quick, someone sign Jonathan Cheechoo! He's been proven there at one point, so he's got value until he's lowered into the ground.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Well... in good news, we should have less Fantasy Game players for the future after the 'click' chases everyone away, considering participation is so high now :sarcasm:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

From our PMs:

You probably should have moved him for Tim Connolly. I mean, Tim Connolly had a better PPG than Seguin in both their career years. This is obvious, in-disputable evidence that Tim Connolly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyler Seguin.

Also, Boyes once put up more points than Eriksson. You are clearly off-base here.

Aela*

That was like five ****ing years ago...and saying Fleischmann is on Eriksson's level is beyond Pejorative Slured Eriksson has had 70+ point seasons three of the last four years, Fleischmann has a career high of 61 points. Not to mention Eriksson being much better in his own zone.

Fleischmann's been playing on the 2nd or 3rd line that entire time. With 10 more minutes of ice time he no doubt would be putting up 70+ points as well.

And no, I did not say Boyes was as good as Eriksson.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Fleischmann's been playing on the 2nd or 3rd line that entire time. With 10 more minutes of ice time he no doubt would be putting up 70+ points as well.

And no, I did not say Boyes was as good as Eriksson.

Dude, read you own PMs before you say stuff like this.

Aw you're really under rating them then, Flash and Boyes maybe aren't as good as Perry, but they're at least equal with Eriksson

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
:flames
Joe Corvo ,Chris Tanev (900,000 k),Zack Kassian ($0.870m) , Mason Raymond ($2.275m), Austin Levi CHL 7.0 C,and Phil Di Giuseppe NCAA 7.0 C

:nucks
Widerman at 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad