D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

The Nashville Predators and the New York Islanders have come to an agreement:

:nashville
Dainius Zubrus

:isles
Colin Wilson
Zach Budish

I don't support vetoes...

But....

I'd say fire Koivu for this. This is so off.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I don't support vetoes...

But....

I'd say fire Koivu for this. This is so off.

Why? Zach Budish did decent in University, now starting in the AHL. Wilson did also decent in University but is having good NHL years. Zubrus is a Beast veteran, who brings great experience and size to the team.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: MTL-NSH]

:habs

RW - Patric Hornqvist (50% Salary Retained by NSH)
C - Paul Gaustad (50% Salary Retained by NSH)

C - David Desharnais
C - Gabriel Dumont
[/fieldset]

Thanks to Nashville for the smooth negotiations. We wish David and Gabe luck in Nashville!

We liked this deal on our side as David Desharnais is not suited for 4th line duty. Our depth put him there. In his place we pick up a very good winger in Patric Hornqvist who usually hovers around the 25-30 goal mark, while making life miserable for opposing goalies. His presence in front of the net will bolster our power play. In Paul Gaustad, we receive a big, physical, leader who plays a sound defensive game and is a face off ace. And getting both guys at half salary is always a bonus for a team pushing the cap.

Confirm, forgot to do it before.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Why? Zach Budish did decent in University, now starting in the AHL. Wilson did also decent in University but is having good NHL years. Zubrus is a Beast veteran, who brings great experience and size to the team.

I have some magic beans I would like to sell you

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Red Wings are not like the Titanic, steer away from the Zetter-berg

Yeah, that headline sucked. Anyway, Gagner and Zetterberg probably on the move, or some ****.​

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
I believe since Eller is out for the rest of the playoffs (is that confirmed? thought it was) that he no longer can be put on a roster.

i am going to guess you are very new to these games but the rosters are from the day the game started aka before Eller was hurt

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Red Wings are not like the Titanic, steer away from the Zetter-berg

Yeah, that headline sucked. Anyway, Gagner and Zetterberg probably on the move, or some ****.​

33789042.jpg

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

The Trade Deadline will be pushed back to 11:59pm EST tonight. Standings voting will start at 3:30pm EST tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->