D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

johnnydollaz89*

The :rangers have signed highly coveted FA Brad Richards.

Ryan Callahan has spoke on the recent qcquisition "WOW, is all I can say I saw it coming down to us and the Blackhawks, two great stories franchises. I Can not believe we came out on top and landed Mr Richards."

When asked about the Captain of the team Callahan had this to say. "I am more than happy to be a leader of the team and as the leader of the team i will gladly hand over my Captain badge to Brad Richards. We could not ask for a better leader then this guy and I have no problem stepping aside to be an Assistant Captain."

Richards spoke to the media after making his decision. "It was a tough long road, both Chicago and NY had made me very good offers that were satisfactory to my needs. But the NYR gave me something the Blackhawks didn't, A chance to be reunited with one of my favorite coaches who i respect the most, John Tortorella."

the 2011-2012 :rangers lineup will be as follows

Bobby Ryan-Brad Richards(C)-Marian Gaborik
Brandon Dubinsky(A)-Artem Anisimov-Daniel Alfredsson
Ruslan Fedotenko-Derek Stepan-Ryan Callahan(A)
Carl Hagelin-Brian Boyle-Brandon Prust

Tim Erixon-Dan Girardi
Ryan McDonagh-Michael Sauer
Michael Del Zotto-Steve Eminger

Henrik Lundqvist
Martin Biron

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
Excuse me?

I've stayed quiet during this process, admist the whining from the competition, but obviously it must work.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=536524

I am perfectly within my rights to offer that contract. It is within the amended CBA.

If this is not overruled, I cannot associate with a game ran by someone who knows NOTHING about the CBA and its proper use. This is embarrassing for this game.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Excuse me?

I've stayed quiet during this process, admist the whining from the competition, but obviously it must work.

I am perfectly within my rights to offer that contract. It is within the amended CBA.

If this is not overruled, I cannot associate with a game ran by someone who knows NOTHING about the CBA and its proper use. This is embarrassing for this game.

I can't associate with a GM that trades JONATHAN TOEWS.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Excuse me?

you have richards
i only said i believe but wasn't sure
CHI has Brad Richards

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
you have richards
CHI has Brad Richards

No they don't

In hindsight, he never actually signed there. He decided to sign because you said cap circumvention (or at least that what I saw in the pm).

He never officially signed with CHI

However he never officially signed with NYR

Richards remains unsigned

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
you have richards
CHI has Brad Richards

No they don't

In hindsight, he never actually signed there. He decided to sign because you said cap circumvention (or at least that what I saw in the pm).

He never officially signed with CHI

However he never officially signed with NYR

Richards remains unsigned

tCp90.gif

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
okay
also will he hate me because of that

He'll probably refuse to trade with you xD unless you're offering Datsyuk and or Zetterberg

@TSNBobMckenzie Montreal has offered Richards a new perspective of the game by offering him a contract to come play defense for them.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
He'll probably refuse to trade with you xD unless you're offering Datsyuk and or Zetterberg

@TSNBobMckenzie Montreal has offered Richards a new perspective of the game by offering him a contract to come play defense for them.

In other news Brad Richards has vowed never to play for the Montreal Canadiens.

johnnydollaz89*

are you ****ing kidding me should i send every1 the PM saying that Richards signed with the :rangers

johnnydollaz89*

heres my PM from JP

"Brad Richards has decided to sign with

:rangers

CONGRATULATIONS! The commish has called cap circumvention on the Blackawks. Richards did not want the Hawks to lose any picks or hurt their team so he's decided on NYR

Other factors played into this including Torts and other players and faculty, so thank you for working with Richards on a contract

Brad Richards Agent"

johnnydollaz89*

this is ******** how the **** can you tell me i signed him then take it away?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad