D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
in other news come to Long Island NY you ****ing ***** and come fight me, you talk mad **** and you wont back it, Canada is *****YYY and so are YOU, I ****ED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER *****

I think u meant YYZ
Rush-in-concert.jpg

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
replace me? you guys couldnt even fill the ****ing league which is pathetic, just goes to show that these games suck, especially when u let Toews get traded as well as Keith and others...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm not the commissioner, I would of vetoed that trade as well as the other stupid ones. If its so pathetic then why did you join? Just leave because you are just going to keep *****ing and complaining.

johnnydollaz89*

no taking Richards away from me was the shadiest thing i have ever seen in a game, how could you do that? Its clear the commish didnt like the Agents agreement so he made him switch it over so he would sign with Chicago

johnnydollaz89*

sorry but that is the dumbest thing i have ever seen? so in real life if Richards signs with Team A, some1 can come in an say no so he signs with Team B? Really figure it out

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I don't know what's worse, Rangers trying to waive their whole team or everyone else here trying to claim them....:facepalm:

Anyway, Ehrhoff has narrowed it down to 3 teams:

:nucks
jetsicon.jpg

:pens

Babchuk has been signed, announcement shortly.

Pitkanen is looking hard at 3 teams, but would still like to consider more offers. He is waiting for Ehrhoff to sign.

GM's get your final offers in, Ehrhoff will be deciding soon!

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
I don't know what's worse, Rangers trying to waive their whole team or everyone else here trying to claim them....:facepalm:

jetsicon.jpg

Pitkanen has received is looking hard at 3 teams, but would still like to consider more offers. He is waiting for Ehrhoff to sign.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HOW IS THAT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OFFERED ALOT OF MONEY FOR HIS SERVICES!!!!:sarcasm:

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

jetsicon.jpg

Pitkanen has received is looking hard at 3 teams, but would still like to consider more offers. He is waiting for Ehrhoff to sign.

I think the claims, we said like 5 times they weren't on waivers and people still tried to pick them up.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->