D habs98 GM Game v3.0- Sign Up+ Discussion(5 teams available )

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
heres my PM from JP

"Brad Richards has decided to sign with

:rangers

CONGRATULATIONS! The commish has called cap circumvention on the Blackawks. Richards did not want the Hawks to lose any picks or hurt their team so he's decided on NYR

Other factors played into this including Torts and other players and faculty, so thank you for working with Richards on a contract

Brad Richards Agent"
You know there is a reason why they are called Private Messages.

johnnydollaz89*

yeah thats the one i received telling me RICHARDS WAS MINE. then i log off to come back on to see hes not cuz this is the poorest run GM Game i have EVER played in in my 2 years of being on this site

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
yeah thats the one i received telling me RICHARDS WAS MINE. then i log off to come back on to see hes not cuz this is the poorest run GM Game i have EVER played in in my 2 years of being on this site

Quit your *****ing, no one gives a ****. The agent should of probably taken more time to decide and straighten out the offers but that doesn't mean you have to ***** and complain. Everyone who is an agent/commissioner is a volunteer meaning they do this on their own time. If you don't like the game go make your own.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
In other news Brad Richards has vowed never to play for the Montreal Canadiens.

Or the Calgary Flames... :nod:

Anyway, I've told you James, resend me your offer. I sent you that pm because I believed Dhabs had said it was cap circumvention.

What he actually said was "Yes, I think it is..."

However below that, the part that I didn't read said "I'm not sure"

So we had a misscommunication. Grow up, adn just resend your offer

johnnydollaz89*

:rangers have placed Bobby Ryan, Marian Gaborik, Daniel ALfredsson, Henrik Lunqvist, Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky on waivers

johnnydollaz89*

In other news the Rags GM is a whiny *****.

in other news come to Long Island NY you ****ing ***** and come fight me, you talk mad **** and you wont back it, Canada is *****YYY and so are YOU, I ****ED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER *****

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Or the Calgary Flames... :nod:

Anyway, I've told you James, resend me your offer. I sent you that pm because I believed Dhabs had said it was cap circumvention.

What he actually said was "Yes, I think it is..."

However below that, the part that I didn't read said "I'm not sure"

So we had a misscommunication. Grow up, adn just resend your offer

I don't want his over payed under achieving ass. In 3 years he will be begging to join my team.

johnnydollaz89*

claim them all there all on waivers, Ryan is gone i would jump on Lundqvist quick before he goes

johnnydollaz89*

replace me? you guys couldnt even fill the ****ing league which is pathetic, just goes to show that these games suck, especially when u let Toews get traded as well as Keith and others...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->