WJC: Czech Republic WJC Discussion

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I really hope everything works out this year and we get easier group for the next one. That means if the US wins relegation group, we have to win 5th place game if that's where we end up. But let's upset Russians instead! ;)

congrats! Unexpected :handclap:

Who do you want in quarter, Sweden or Russia?

No big difference. I prefered Russia :)

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Will there be any stream for the 5th place game against Slovakia tonight? Don´t you guys know?

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
As has been mentioned a million times all over the boards already, fasthockey.com has it for free.

Of course, I know that but this game is "blacked out in my area" even though none of the czech TVs broadcasting it

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Congrats for winning yourselves Switzerland/Latvia for next year, hope you don´t screw it up and show that the RR in the past two years was also about getting the bad group. ;)

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I'm very happy they grabbed 5th place. We get SUI to our next years group, which is awesome. Of course it's relevant opponent, but still better than USA ;). Next WJC should be fun. Many returning palyers, better group, better times of the games etc. Can't wait.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
I'm very happy they grabbed 5th place. We get SUI to our next years group, which is awesome. Of course it's relevant opponent, but still better than USA ;). Next WJC should be fun. Many returning palyers, better group, better times of the games etc. Can't wait.

YES!!! big win and very important for next year indeed. nice to see that the groups will even out again. Praise god for that! cant wait for next year either! wont have mrazek but patrik bartosak has some really impressive numbers. do you think he will be the starter next year?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
YES!!! big win and very important for next year indeed. nice to see that the groups will even out again. Praise god for that! cant wait for next year either! wont have mrazek but patrik bartosak has some really impressive numbers. do you think he will be the starter next year?

Too soon to predict the starter. Bartosak, Honzik and Machovsky seem to be frontrunners right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad