Euro Hockey Tour: Czech Hockey Games

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
I am abit worried by Sweden's play ahead of the World Championship they should play alot better with the squad they have if they keep this up then they will be out in the quarter finals
Last years squad was a lot better. It is not even close. Zibanejad, forsberg, rakell, arvidsson and much better quality on the backend.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I am abit worried by Sweden's play ahead of the World Championship they should play alot better with the squad they have if they keep this up then they will be out in the quarter finals
No need to worry, worrying about pre-tournament games is like worrying about pre-season games.

Mauler

Dec 19, 2015
Something about this Sweden starts to remind me of Vancouver Canucks and how all players focus on shutting Pettersson down because most of our plays goes through him and he gets outmuscled alot

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Sweden almost never succeed when we look good to early in the tournament. The recipe is to play sloppy in the group. Maybe even lose to a team like Latvia or something. When we play well early in the group you just now they gonna choke in the playoff round.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Sweden almost never succeed when we look good to early in the tournament. The recipe is to play sloppy in the group. Maybe even lose to a team like Latvia or something. When we play well early in the group you just now they gonna choke in the playoff round.
Usually we get to add a few pieces on the way from nhl though. This time this might be the whc team from the start.

king89

Dec 4, 2018
Ojamäki with some nice chances, Kuusela is not having a good game. No WC ticket to him.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Thats a concussion on markstrom. Time to call lehner. Oh wait, gronborg snubbed him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad