Prospect Info: Cutter Gauthier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Im torn, do we root for them to win this thing so he gets a title or do we want them to lose so we see him sooner?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Im torn, do we root for them to win this thing so he gets a title or do we want them to lose so we see him sooner?
He’s currently playing in his conference tournament. No matter how well or poorly they play in this tournament, they will be playing in the NCAA tournament. Once he gets to the NCAA tournament in a couple of weeks, then a loss will end his season.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
He’s currently playing in his conference tournament. No matter how well or poorly they play in this tournament, they will be playing in the NCAA tournament. Once he gets to the NCAA tournament in a couple of weeks, then a loss will end his season.

Ah gotcha. I thought that already started. Havent been following too closely. Thanks

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So out of our top 6 forwards of the future, 5 are set and are potential dual threats offensively. Gauthier and McTavish are shooters who can pass, Zegras/Terry/Carlsson (hopefully) are passers that can score?
Pretty much. If we got super lucky and added Celebrini in there and it's got potential to be can't miss hockey. Assuming everyone stays healthy which I know right now is a big assumption.

Reactions: lwvs84

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’m so fing excited for this kid. I can’t believe the flyers only got back drysdale and 2nd for this kid . We’re blessed

Yeah it’s hard not to get excited about this kid. He brings what this team desperately needs now. He is a full 200 foot player, physical player, with an elite shot.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Yeah, I have a gut feeling that this trade is going to end up becoming a big win for Anaheim. Way too soon to tell obviously and recency bias plays a part, but he fills such a huge hole in our system and is going to make us a lot tougher to play against.

I wish nothing but the best for Drysdale, and he's still barely 22 so plenty of time to turn it around. But with the development time he's missed and his size/injury history, it feels like his ceiling is slowly becoming "pretty good second pairing guy" instead of top pair dman.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
While I definitely think he's most likely to end up on the wing, I hope they're at least willing to try him at center next season, even if it's not until we suffer injuries

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
While I definitely think he's most likely to end up on the wing, I hope they're at least willing to try him at center next season, even if it's not until we suffer injuries
You think as a 3C? Might be a good spot for him to get his feet wet and see how he looks as a center in the NHL.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Despite the score I thought BU looked more composed and dangerous. Celebrini not shy about throwing post whistle shoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad