GDT: Cute Emergency! Lil' Avs vs. Baby Sharks

Do you know the way to San Jose? DO YOU!?!?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I ATE DIONNE WARWICK!!!!

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

20220304_182345.jpg

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
They play up and down. I've accepted it. They won the cup.

Their flaws are something they can overcome.

Sorry for this, but I really think more people need to accept this. They're inconsistent, but they all only really care in the playoffs for the most part.

It will be interesting to see this year. They can win with this group, but can they even get to 90%.

I think that's the fly in Cmacs read of the team.

Reactions: SB and Azrael89

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
One more individual goal, Mikko’s 50. After that, rest as many guys who are banged up as you can until the playoffs start.

There’s no doubt in my mind all these injuries have taken its toll on the teams morale and belief at times this season. I know it’s highly unlikely they will be healthy physically, but I hope they have enough mental fortitude to believe they can do it again.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
One more individual goal, Mikko’s 50. After that, rest as many guys who are banged up as you can until the playoffs start.

There’s no doubt in my mind all these injuries have taken its toll on the teams morale and belief at times this season. I know it’s highly unlikely they will be healthy physically, but I hope they have enough mental fortitude to believe they can do it again.

No.

You get the central title and let Minnesota and Dallas knock each other out.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Did not love Byram’s defensive game much at all tonight. I counted three separate times he forced a bad pass that got picked off. Not gonna pick on him on the GTG as that looked like a complete breakdown all around but I wasn’t thrilled with his game in the defensive zone. Offensively he was good.

Other than that I didn’t think the Avs played poorly, just got way too cute and forced too much to Mikko, and they got goalie’d a little.

I hope the injury to Mikko is not too serious. Very concerned it was bothering him late because his shot accuracy went out the window after that happened.

MacKinnon 100 points. Glad if OT had to happen, at least it gave us THAT moment.

Lastly, fire MacDermid into the sun. He is objectively the worst f***ing Avs player of all time and the worst player in the NHL this year. Could not execute even the simplest of plays tonight, got muscled off the puck easily, and the one time he pinched to try and generate something, he took an insanely dumb penalty that let the Sharks back in the game. Please start the postseason so I don’t have to watch this human snowmobile again.

Overall I’m a tad annoyed at 96’s injury and the fact the Avs couldn’t put this shitty team away in regulation but hey, playoffs, century mark for MacKinnon, and a career high in points for Rantanen.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Did not love Byram’s defensive game much at all tonight. I counted three separate times he forced a bad pass that got picked off.

Other than that I didn’t think the Avs bad really, just got way too cute and forced too much to Mikko, and they got goalie’d a little.

I hope the injury to Mikko is not too serious. Very concerned it was bothering him late because his shot accuracy went out the window after that happened.

MacKinnon 100 points. Glad if OT had to happen, at least it gave us THAT moment.

Lastly, fire MacDermid into the sun. He is objectively the worst f***ing Avs player of all time and the worst player in the NHL this year. Could not execute even the simplest of plays tonight, got muscled off the puck easily, and the one time he pinched to try and generate something, he took an insanely dumb penalty that let the Sharks back in the game. Please start the postseason so I don’t have to watch this human snowmobile again.

Overall I’m a tad annoyed at 96’s injury and the fact the Avs couldn’t put this shitty team away in regulation but hey, playoffs, century mark for MacKinnon, and a career high in points for Rantanen.
I will never understand this. Why does he get such a long leash when nobody that bad has ever gotten a leash with Jared? What is it with Macermi that Jared keeps insisting on dressing him as a dman of all things? The guy is terrible. We better not see him in the playoffs.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I will never understand this. Why does he get such a long leash when nobody that bad has ever gotten a leash with Jared? What is it with Macermi that Jared keeps insisting on dressing him as a dman of all things? The guy is terrible. We better not see him in the playoffs.
Yeah I don’t get it either. Play him as a forward or don’t play him at all.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
No.

You get the central title and let Minnesota and Dallas knock each other out.
Disagree.

At some point you gotta face the best teams, we stand no chance if our top guys are dead tired or hurt. It’s not like we can’t win games with our schedule to finish up the season. If Makar and Rantanen need rest before the playoffs , you give it to them.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad