HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Wrong Way for Wright (New Management edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Coyotes and Kraken won their last game too, basically nothing moves and Chiarot is now worth more than what Gainey was willing to trade for Lecavalier back in '09. :sarcasm:

Win-win.

How is it a win win? We are catching up to other teams. Flyers lost, again. This was the perfect night to lose. But no, let’s keep certain players because we might get an extra 6th rounder.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
How is it a win win? We are catching up to other teams. Flyers lost, again. This was the perfect night to lose. But no, let’s keep certain players because we might get an extra 6th rounder.

I'm 100% pro-tank and rebuild so you're barking up the wrong tree my dude. Ideally, I'd like to see them lose every remaining game while being somewhat entertaining but it looks like they're still riding the MSL wave. I don't think it'll last for much longer so that's why I'm not overly concerned (yet). In the meantime, I'm just trying to find some silver linings instead of getting mad at them for racking up useless points because it won't change anything and it's not good for my health lol.

Reactions: le_sean

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
With the lottery rules and teams moving up what's the highest the Habs can climb in the standings, that will still guarantee them at least a top 10 pick out of this crap season, if the maximum number of teams somehow jump them in the lottery? The 6th or 7th worst record?

The Habs are now only 8 points back of the 7th worst team right now in the standings with lots of hockey left and the teams in front of them have been looking like crap right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad