TV: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Coming Back for Season 11

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
He's 200 years old, lol.

Another really good episode. The amount of talent they can get on this show is awesome. I think Vaughn's going to be great.

clive Owen, Vince Vaughn, Isla Fisher. Pretty good guest stars. This is the first episode of this season I’ve watched.

do you guys think her story about her mom was true, or was she just faking it?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The idea of Clive Owen playing this hyper-sensitive actor who is so swayed by people's reactions to his play was hilarious to me.

Reactions: tealhockey

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Anyone know the Mad Men connection to Curb? In back to back episodes in season 8, 3 different actors from that show appeared.

I don't have HBO so I'm not watching the current season but it's sad I had to go back 3 pages to find this thread and how little discussion there is. One of the best comedies of all time and certainly the best by a country mile still on the air.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
"So in baseball, a tie goes to the runner. But in this restaurant, a tie goes to the ugly." :laugh:

The ugly section thing in the restaurant had me roaring for most of the episode. Nick Kroll played the part so well.

Reactions: Stylizer1

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Fantastic episode, fantastic season. Jon Hamm as LD is 10/10

I’m honestly surprised at how good this season has been.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Yeah this season has been excellent. Sometimes guest stars are kind of lame in shows, but they've been used perfectly. Hamm was amazing.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
What was the point of the FBI plan? if they are building up that the new sports car, FBI fine and low coffee prices are going to affect Larry's bottom line and make him close Latte Larrys, that is dumb considering how rich he is

But I dont understand it otherwise

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Man, Larry really took it on the chin that episode.

Not to get too nit-picky, but wasn’t Larry’s name still on the title of the car he gave to Diane? If so, she wouldn’t have had a claim to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad