TV: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Coming Back for Season 11

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
What was the point of the FBI plan? if they are building up that the new sports car, FBI fine and low coffee prices are going to affect Larry's bottom line and make him close Latte Larrys, that is dumb considering how rich he is

But I dont understand it otherwise

To make him waste a million dollars or so?

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
But everything was basically done off screen and was brushed off with a "yeah ok". WTF was the point?

The finale is called "The Spite Store", so safe to say that what happened last episode is going to boil over into the finale.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
But everything was basically done off screen and was brushed off with a "yeah ok". WTF was the point?

They took him into custody and the payoff was him complaining how he got fined. Mocha Joe got him good, I don't know what else to say other than they didn't want to afford more screen time to the gag.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
They took him into custody and the payoff was him complaining how he got fined. Mocha Joe got him good, I don't know what else to say other than they didn't want to afford more screen time to the gag.

It was like half the episode and the payoff was...nothing...the point, so far, nothing...

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
How often is a season 10 better than a season 9, and other previous seasons. Should rename the emmys the Larry

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
I thought the Finale was weak TBH, but it was a fantastic season overall.
Really? I thought it was one of, if not, the best episode of the season. Larry asking the bi-racial couple how dark they hoped their baby would be was the hardest I’ve laughed at this show in a long time. Solid season.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Really? I thought it was one of, if not, the best episode of the season. Larry asking the bi-racial couple how dark they hoped their baby would be was the hardest I’ve laughed at this show in a long time. Solid season.
Oh that part was fantastic. It still had its moments but it just didn't click with me as much as the other ones. I thought the spite store bit at the start ran a bit long and it kind of put the episode off for me, at least relative to the other episodes this season.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
I feel like it was a bit over the top compared to the subtly of the early seasons, but it's still very funny with some great moments.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Oh that part was fantastic. It still had its moments but it just didn't click with me as much as the other ones. I thought the spite store bit at the start ran a bit long and it kind of put the episode off for me, at least relative to the other episodes this season.
one of the best seasons overall but I agree the end wasn't the best

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
Ah that was great. Having worked many years in restaurants and other customer service jobs, one of my go to lotto fantasies was to buy wherever I worked just so I could tell customers that annoyed me to F off. So I absolutely loved the spite store storyline. And the MAGA hat bit is an all timer for me. Classic antisocial LD.

Serious question, and I ask not to just solicit one of the stupid arbitrary ranking exercises that some people love, but if we’re looking at who has made the biggest impact in the world of comedy in the last half century, is Larry David at the top? Thinking in terms of success, reach/accessibility, longevity, and originality across all of that. The guy’s been churning out great stuff for over three decades now, and excluding the youngest generations, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who hasn’t had a laugh thanks to him (even though they may not even realize it). I’m curious who can rival him.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So happy curb your enthusiasm is back, great first episode and...

there was some covid jokes, god damn Albert Brooks is a covid hoarder! haha

Also loved Larry pitching a Netflix show on his HBO show lol

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Man breaks into Larry's house but dies in an accident.
Larry is somehow liable, because California.
Larry gets a Netflix deal.
Man who died's brother finds out Larry was in violation of ridiculous California law #288556533, and blackmails him into putting his daughter into his Netflix show, which Larry does.

This will be a recurring storyline this season.

The episode still had some great moments, but that was the best set-up Larry could think of?

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I'm almost surprised they hadn't done the 'Larry befriends a white-supremacist' sub-plot already.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The last few seasons have been fantastic.

This week's episode was zany and terrific. The scene with Woody, the KKK guy and Larry at the farm was legendary.

"Don't let the Jew make you pay for it..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"We're just joking around, just little nicknames for each other."

"Well, what do you call him?"

"Him, well I call him a racist :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH."

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
The last few seasons have been fantastic.

This week's episode was zany and terrific. The scene with Woody, the KKK guy and Larry at the farm was legendary.

"Don't let the Jew make you pay for it..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"We're just joking around, just little nicknames for each other."

"Well, what do you call him?"

"Him, well I call him a racist :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH."

"He's got a picture of Nancy Pelosi in his tractor!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad