BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
I'm also not so sure about tweaking the lineup, but...

Since Justin Brazeau made his Bruins debut, he LEADS the team in on-ice Goals For %. His addition would be on the safer side of the risk spectrum.

1t. Justin Brazeau = 66.7%
1t. Jesper Boqvist = 66.7%
3. Danton Heinen = 59.1%
4. Morgan Geekie = 59.0%

He has also blocked a lot of shots, which has been important in this series.

Who would come out for Brazeau? That's a tough decision.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I'm also not so sure about tweaking the lineup, but...

Since Justin Brazeau made his Bruins debut, he LEADS the team in on-ice Goals For %. His addition would be on the safer side of the risk spectrum.

1t. Justin Brazeau = 66.7%
1t. Jesper Boqvist = 66.7%
3. Danton Heinen = 59.1%
4. Morgan Geekie = 59.0%

He has also blocked a lot of shots, which has been important in this series.

Who would come out for Brazeau? That's a tough decision.
I think you don't tweak a lineup that won (unless somebody is banged up an unable to be 100%). If Brazzeau were to go in it should be JVR out. As much as he can score a goal sometimes he's still aging and is the weakest link on the bottom 6.

I certainly wish Monty would go with Swayman as well. If he loses you can go Ullmark in game 6 (and then back to Swayman in game 7 if Ullmark loses) but taking Swayman out when he's winning against the Leafs would be nuts imo.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
93 points in his last 78 playoff games for Marchand.

My buddy has a parlay bet from Golf, first round playoffs and this:

He took all the parlays and bet 17:1 on Brad Marchand leading the goal-scoring in this series. If Marchand wins the goal-scoring race in this series, he wins $4250.00.

He's a huge Canucks fan and family season ticket holder since 1990 and has agreed that if Brad pulls it off he will wear a Marchand jersey all day around Vancouver.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I'd say I'd like them to win it tonight so they can shut up all the annoying Leafs fans on the main board. But who am I kidding? They are still going to flood that board with threads about the Leafs; asking why they lost, who they should trade, is the coach a goner, was Matthews really sick or was he hungover from his nights out with Bieber, etc. in a desperate need to remain relevant in the playoffs.

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Sway has never been shy about mentioning slights, like the arbitration stuff. I highly doubt it he has any feelings at all about the Leafs not taking him one pick higher in the 4th round, except maybe eternal gratitude for not being drafted by that dumpster fire of an organization.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'd say I'd like them to win it tonight so they can shut up all the annoying Leafs fans on the main board. But who am I kidding? They are still going to flood that board with threads about the Leafs; asking why they lost, who they should trade, is the coach a goner, was Matthews really sick or was he hungover from his nights out with Bieber, etc. in a desperate need to remain relevant in the playoffs.
The excuses have been pouring in after every game already. Right now it's that the Sore 4 haven't played a whole game together, and they've never lost a series in less than 7 games.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024

For the last 5 minutes I've been saying this, but replacing Larry with Auston. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AUSTON.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS AUSTON?

• Haha
Reactions: DoubleBack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad