TV: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Coming Back for Season 11

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Didn't notice this was back until about episode 5. Still love this show and so far it's been a very good season. Makes me want to go back and watch some of the older seasons again.

Reactions: GreatSaveEssensa

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Season finale was probably the best episode of the entire season. The parts were everyone was in bed and then Susie talking about her towels had me in tears.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Season finale was probably the best episode of the entire season. The parts were everyone was in bed and then Susie talking about her towels had me in tears.

It was pretty good (prettay? prettay? prettay good?) albeit a bit more predictable than some of the episodes because they had to tie up a bunch of storylines.

I think my favourite one of the season was the getting the KKK robe drycleaned one with Woody Harrelson.

VMBM

And it didn't even bring me down
Sep 24, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Unfortunately, Larry David is exactly like Woody Allen to me; I don't mind his writing, but I just can't stand to watch him at all. Simply his appearance & to hear him talking makes me want to punch him in the face straight away.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Unfortunately, Larry David is exactly like Woody Allen to me; I don't mind his writing, but I just can't stand to watch him at all. Simply his appearance & to hear him talking makes me want to punch him in the face straight away.

That's half the fun :laugh:

VMBM

And it didn't even bring me down
Sep 24, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
That's half the fun :laugh:
I get what you're saying. But when annoyance is basically the only feeling you get from a comic, it's no good. While e.g. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese) and Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan) are annoying and funny at the same time, Mr. David is only the former. I do enjoy much of Seinfeld though.

I've tried both Annie Hall and CYE numerous times, but no... no, no and no.

Reactions: Vaheh

Zeppo

Sep 8, 2006

I think for me, Woody Allen is exactly like Woody Allen is to you. Except for the Larry David part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad