Cup's Early Mock NHL Entry Draft 2007 - Drafting Thread.

SchwenningerWildWing

Aug 23, 2006
Germany
5'08, 147?

2-5-7 im 38 Spiele in das Deutsche zwittenliga?

Ist diesem Mann ihrem Bruder, oder was...

P_B

No, but I saw him play a couple of games because my favorite team plays in the same league and he is a very talented and underrated kid. Landshut is one of the best teams in Germany for the development of young players (MArco Sturm comes from Landshut). I know he is on the small side but he is 17 and plays a very smart game in a mans league. He will develop into a very good player. Mark my words

OilerOlli*

With the 178th pick New Jersey select Defenseman Veli-Matti Talonen from HPK Jr., Finland

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Hell we waited all this time but it was a concenssus pick all along...

Anyway, I nominate goaltender Jeremie Dupont

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
With the 180th pick in the 2007 NHL entry draft, the Buffalo Sabres are pround to select from Prince George of the WHL Defenseman Chris Van duynhoven

Edit: I can't seem to PM turnbuckle... So, um, what do we do.

GNick42

Plante and Legein late second round...Cole and Brennan in third round. Somebody is getting some hell of a steal in this draft

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Since turnbuckle no longer seems to be an active user, we should get the ball rolling and nominate a consensus pick for him. It's been a day and a half now.

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
With the 182nd pick in the 07 NHL draft the Los Angeles Kings are very proud to select G Kent Patterson from the USHL's Cedar Rapids Rough Riders and with the 183rd pick the Kings select F Eric Tangradi of the Belleville Bulls.

ReLyT has been PM'd.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
With the 182nd pick in the 07 NHL draft the Los Angeles Kings are very proud to select G Kent Patterson from the USHL's Cedar Rapids Rough Riders and with the 183rd pick the Kings select F Eric Tangradi of the Belleville Bulls.

ReLyT has been PM'd.

Patterson was taken 81st overall by San Jose.

Tangradi was taken 147th overall by Anaheim.

Try again, brother...

P_B

:bb:

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
Ok sorry about that guys. I looked at the list and I was sure that those two guys were still there but I will make my picks now.
With the 182nd pick the Kings select - Steven Kampfer.
With the 183rd pick the Kings select - Ryan Thang

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The Washington Capitals select, from Avon Old Farms, center Nick Bonino.

Florida (fong p88) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad