Cup's Early Mock NHL Entry Draft 2007 - Drafting Thread.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
well with that being official, Phoenix selects with its final pick of the draft from Viktovice CZE, G Tomas Vosvrda

calgary has been PM'd

turnbuckle*

Let's get this over with.

Is it Nashville's pick?

Someone make a nomination

Tilley_

Aug 3, 2005
Calgary selects from the Omaha Lancers of the USHL, Jack Downing.

Philadelphia (turnbuckle) is up next and will be PMed shortly.

turnbuckle*

Philadelphia selects forward Paul Byron of the Gatineau Olympiques, all 140 pounds of him.

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
With the 159th overall pick, the Boston Bruins are pleased to select, from Linkoping of the Swedish Jr. League, D Oliver Lauridsen.
bos75.jpg

I apologize for being late with this pick; it has been a crazy day for me. I'll try to edit in an attempt at an analysis a little bit later if time allows.

San Jose is up, X-SHARKIE has been PM'd.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
It has been a really, really long time since X-Sharkie's time expired.

I'll nominated Travis Erstad

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
X-SHARKIE said:
Hey guys. I didn't have any internet this weekend. I'm sorry.

Is it possible I change the Erstad pick to Michigan High School defenseman. Will Weber?

It's Cup's mock, so it's his decision... but I'd say, "why not," since Edmonton hasn't posted their pick yet...

P_B

:bb:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
It's Cup's mock, so it's his decision... but I'd say, "why not," since Edmonton hasn't posted their pick yet...
Agreed. Based on similar decisions made in this mock in the past Sharkie can change his pick to Weber if he wants.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
You're lucky no one PMed me. ;) I'll let you change your pick to Weber.

With their last pick in the draft, the Edmonton Oilers select one of the youngest yet most talented players available, forward Egor Averin. Despite having only 1 point so far at the U18s, Averin's deceptive speed and tremendous hands led to almost a PPG pace in Russia's 3rd league.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Come on, let's continue PMing. I wasn't PMed.

Two of my guys (Erstad and Benda) were picked in the last three picks... I still have this name that I've been holding on:

The Montreal Canadiens select Charles-Antoine Messier.

He has only 3 assists in the playoffs, but I've been impressed everytime I've seen him and he's well worth the gamble.

Next poster has been PMed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad